The past and what it held

I was looking through the past chapters of this story and noticed that I haven't posted an actual chapter since the Chat with Tiny Stank. So here you go! I am very sorry about the posting. This is the only weekend I have had so far the I haven't been drowning in homework so. Enjoy or not. That's up to you. Also, this whole chapter is just gonna be about her family and how the whole giving away your child thing happened. If some of the information is different than past chapters I am very sorry. I tend to change the background a lot so this is me solidify it.

Ava and Jack Smith were the definitions of the perfect couple. Never fought and always willing to help. They made friends easily, but with those friends they also had enemies. Now no one outside the family knew but that doesn't mean that they weren't there. When Ava got pregnant Jack saw a way to get rid of their enemies. Ava saw a loving daughter, not a pawn be given away, but when she learned what the deal intitled if they didn't she agreed and apologized to her unborn daughter endlessly. When Olivia Marie Smith was born she had a small problem with her heart. It was too small for her, the doctors did everything they could. The next day Olivia died, or at least until the next year. In Smith's grief, they created a new little child to fill the void in their heart. Exactly one year after the first Olivia was born the second Olivia was born. She was also named Olivia Marie Smith. The Smith's agreed to never tell a soul about what happened to the first. Olivia grew up not knowing she had her older sister by the same name watching out for her. Her sister did everything in her power to keep her safe. That was until she couldn't, Liv got too old for her protection and she had to sit back and watch. When Jack died they both cried and became depressed. No one could help Olivia the first (Sofia the first vibes anyone?). When Liv started to cut Olivia was devastated that she couldn't help. Olivia had something to do with Liv's soulmates. She chose when and how they all met. Though that didn't go really go as planned, they met nevertheless. Olivia was happy until Thomas appeared, Olivia knew that Thomas having Liv wasn't needed to settle that deal and that they were cousins. Olivia planted the paper and the information. She just wanted the best for her sister, she knew Liv was her replacement but loved her. Olivia loved and still does love Liv, and she can't wait to meet her. No matter how long it takes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you liked that. I rushed this chapter trying to get it done. Still, if you haven't tried my other book I would suggest that you do. Even if you don't like it just checking it out would make me happy.

~with love Mack ❤️