Soulmates

A/N

This is going to still have heavy topics without the whole thing and probably the next chapter too

Mom left for work and took the Razer blades with her. I felt nothing, I felt numb. I was stuck in memories.

"How do you feel today?" It was always the same question at the beginning of these talks with the therapist.

"Like nothing. I feel nothing. It all is just numb to me. Nothing makes me feel anything anymore." I answered honestly wanting this to be over soon.

"Has school gotten any harder?" Sarah the therapist asked. I simply shook my head. Still wanting this to be over. Not hoping, wanting. I don't have any hope left.

I was taken out of my memories but someone hitting my door. I got off the floor go and answer it completely ignoring the burning of my marks. I open the door and the Avengers are standing there. At the sight of them, I wipe the tears off my face and straighten my back.

"Hi?" I said looking at the concern written on their faces.

"Are you ok?" The Tony Stark asked me. I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"Olivia, we felt sadness and fear through the bond." It was Wanda that said that. My eyes went wide and the world was drowned out. They know, they know. I close the door and fall to the floor. Tears streaming down my eyes, they open it and try to talk to me but I can't hear them. Everything sounds like it is underwater. "Olivia?" I was Wanda but she was in my head?

"Wanda?" I asked, well more like thought.

"Yes, and we need you to breathe and talk to us all." so that is what I did. I took deep breaths and started mumbling an apology.

"Are you ok?" It was Tony again only this time he was closer. I nodded and stood up. slowly making my way to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup to get some water. I know they followed me to the kitchen. I drank my water and my tongue darted out to catch the remaining water. All of there eyes flickered there for a moment. "You didn't answer the question," Tony said from his spot.

"Huh? Oh y-yeah. I'm fine." I lied, they could tell.

"You're not a good lier, sweetheart," Natasha said I laughed a little.

"Wasn't trying to convince you," I mumbled loud enough for them to hear. I wasn't though, they just watched me brake down in front of them. "Oh shit!" I ran to my room, I forgot to text my mom I was ok. After the whole trying to end my life, she wants updates when I feel terrible.

"You ok? You kinda ran off." Steve said with the rest behind him.

"Yeah, I just forgot to check in with my mom. She worries after something I did," I answered honestly not wanting to lie to them.

"What would that be? If you don't mind us asking." That was.....yeah I don't know his name.

"I will tell you if I can get y'all's names," I told them

"Peter Parker"

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Thor"

"Loki"

"Bucky Barnes"

"Sam Wilson"

"Stephan Strange"

"Shuri"

"T'Challa"

"Olivia Smith"

"Ok, now that is out of the way. What do you mean 'something you did'?" Peter asked

"I mean I got low and tried to end it all. I slit my wrists and overdosed. My mother found me and rushed me to the hospital she worked at so she could keep an eye on me through the day. I woke up at the hospital and got mad that I couldn't do anything right. I cried and had to talk to a therapist about everything." I explained with a shrug, not caring about it.

"What happened to you? What makes that so normal you say it without emotion?" It was Bucky that spoke.

"Life. My dad died a little while ago and during that time I just became used to it. I have attempted 3 more times after that. Which is why I have to check-in today. I had a nightmare about it and thought about making it four times." I said once again, it didn't bother me talking about it. That was when they all hugged me, we stayed like that for a while. It was nice having all my soulmates. I actually felt happy, for the first time in a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~708 words. Not the longest but still better than nothing. After the fourth chapter, I had nothing else planned so the rest of the chapters and so forth are me writing them. The updates might be a little wonky. Also the 'y'all's' was from me saying it out loud and just copying what I said. so the wording is weird. Very sorry about that. Ok, I'm gonna be real. Y'all I started this as a dare from my idiotic friends but since I see that some people actually read this, I'm gonna continue. This was supposed to be how far I was gonna go but I have decided to continue for you.

~With love Mack