♥︎Bedroom♥︎

"He never asked you to pleasure him then?"
"No mistress he never asked me to pleasure him."
"Would that be too much for request Sebastian?"
"I would be happy to oblige mistress."
Watching Sebastians eyes flash pink for a second I decided to get out of the bath. Standing in front of him and grabbing my towel to dry off then heading into my room. He trailed behind me as I sat down on my bed. I looked up at him noticing his lust filled eyes staring down at me.
"Pleasure me Sebastian."
As I said that he pressed me down to the bed sliding his knee in between my legs pressing up against my pussy.

"As you wish mistress."
"What would you like me to do?" He smirked.
This bastard demon was really trying to tease me like this already.
"Anything you please Sebastian. I want you to enjoy this too."
His eyes widen when I said that, smirk still plastered on his face.
"Don't worry mistress. I'll enjoy every second of this."
Pulling me into a heated kiss I felt his hand slide up my body grabbing my left tit.
This caused me to gasp a bit just enough for him to slide his tongue into my mouth. He then slowly moved down my neck kissing and biting whenever he got the chance. I was a whimpering mess by now feeling how good he was using his mouth.
"S-Sebastian it's not fair I'm the only one naked."
He stops, making me feel desperate as ever while he goes to remove his tail coat and undershirt. I go to remove his belt when he stops me and waves his finger.
"~ah ~ ah mistress you'll have to wait for that."
Proceeding to grab my wrists and pin me to the bed once again he moved down to my hips, sucking and biting hickeys near my seal.
He seemed to find pleasure knowing I had it next to such an intimate area.
"A-ah ~ Sebastian ~ fuck."
Licking my clit I felt myself get wetter as he swirled his tongue around it.
"My my mistress, did you really want me this badly."
He ran his finger past my slit and pulled it back showing the trail of cum from his finger to my core.
"S-Sebastian please fuck me already."
This bloody butler was just playing games with me now.
"I must ask mistress, are you a virgin?"
I blush furiously and turn my head hoping to get out of the question.
"Mistress I must know since I plan to fuck you till your legs are numb." He looked up at me and proceeded to crawl up near me enough to place his finger under my chin to make me look at him.
"F-fuck Sebastian."
He started rubbing his finger in circles around my slit barley pushing in.
"~ y-yes I am."
"My mistress is more innocent then I thought."
He said while smiling into my thigh, biting it slightly and pressing 2 of his fingers inside me.
"Such a naughty girl. Losing your innocence to a demon like me." I could only whimper at the thought as he took his fingers out of me.
Unbuckling his belt and sliding his trousers down I couldn't help but stare.
"Sebastian will that even fit inside me?"
"We'll have to see mistress."
God what I wouldn't give to make him stop smirking at me and looking down on me like I'm his new favorite toy.
Pressing his member against my slit he pushed in and pain shot through me.
I whined as he started stroking my thigh seemingly to sooth the pain.
"Don't fret mistress it will feel better very soon."
Thrusting forward slowly I knew he was right as pleasure overwhelmed me.
"F-fuck please go faster~ I need you Sebastian."
"As you wish mistress."
Grabbing my thighs/hips and pulling me towards him I felt his member slide even further inside me. He was fucking me in an inhumane pace as I was feeling the knot in my stomach beginning to burn.
"Ah ~ I'm gonna cum Sebastian."

"Hold it for me mistress."
I tried my best as he kept going when his movements started to get sloppy and more desperate.
"Beg me mistress."
"P-Please Sebastian ~ I need to cum ~ you feel so fucking good."
"Cum for me."
With that I came all over his member and in a few more strokes his cum was inside me.
Finally pulling out I watched as his cum came dripping from me.
"Look at the mess you made."
Looking down I saw the puddle between my legs I turned my head and looked away again.
Seeing this Sebastian took it upon himself to swirl his tongue on my clit one more time.
"E-eh Sebastian what are you doing?"
His eyes were glowing pink again as he stared up at me.
"Why mistress, I'm just trying to clean up the mess."
"Fine." I say as he got up and carried me bridal style into the bathroom as I went to stand he had to help me. My legs were numb.
"Seems as though I kept my promise didn't I?"
He stated as I tried to stand.
"Next time I'm in charge Sebastian." I said as i got into the shower I noticed how surprised he looked.
"Yes young mistress."