• T W E N T Y T H R E E •

Thank you AliyahWillams for helping me.

This chapter was wrote for Baddie_Key

Diamond King|Dy
Houston, Texas📍| Later that day

Now that Keke knows I want her I'm done faking this relationship with Quinton. I didn't know that Keke and Quinton were brother and sister but now that I do I have to get Quinton out of the way.

I was only with Quinton so that nobody would notice that I'm gay. But it is what it is at this point.

"Diamond come here" Quinton yelled. I was currently in the indoor theater room at our house. I was just thinking about how life is gonna be with Keke once I get all these people outta my way.

I made my way into the bedroom where Quinton was. I looked around the room and there was gifts all around the room and a heart made out of roses in the middle of the bed.

"Yea babe" I said with the fakes smile plastered on my face.

I dont know why he tryna surprise me cause he finna be heart broken asab.

Quinton dropped down on one knee and I didnt know what to do. I stood there like a dummy. He grabbed my hand and chuckled before he started his speech.

"Diamond. You mean the world to me. I couldn't imagine life without you by my side. You held a nigga down no matter the situation. You really changed me for the better. From the moment I met you I knew I had to make you mines. I love everything about you from your smile to your personality to the way you carry yourself and that body lawd have mercy. Jesus took his time with you baby. I honestly didnt think fall for you this hard. You changed my player ways and ian even mad about it. I love you with every breath in my body. So Diamond Alicia King will you do me the honor of marrying me and becoming Mrs.Wright" he said.

I took a long and hard look at the ring before I decided on what to say.

"I'm going to have to say no but I'll definitely keep the ring" I said grabbing the ring from its box.

"What" Quinton said getting up on his feet.

"I said I'm going--" "I heard what the fuck you said but why" he said cutting me off.

"So I'm gay and I like your sister" I said getting straight to the point.

"Diamond get the fuck outta my face" he scoffed.

"No need to be rude" I said rolling my eyes.

"We have been together for 3 years and your just now telling me this bullshit. Such a waste of fucking time" he said with hurt laced all through his voice. I really didnt care about how hurt he was.

"Yea so I'm just gonna take my shit and move on out. Bye" I said smiling.

"Bitch just get the fuck out. I'll mail you all your shit. And give me my fucking ring" he said with anger and aggression.

I'm not even gone lie the way he was talking was creating a second heartbeat.

I just gathered my things and left so that I wouldn't make a complete fool out of myself.

Babe#2💍❣
Would like to facetime...

"Heyy babe" I said as soon as the phone connected.

"Hey. Did you break up with Quinton" she asked me.

"Duhh you know I only want you mamas" I said.

"Are you coming over tonight" she asked me making puppy dog eyes.

"Naw but you can come live with me" I said smirking.

"Bet" she said hanging up.

Man I might just forget about Keke messing around with this girl.

Quinton Wright|Que
Houston, Texas📍|The Next Day

I woke up with a terrible hangover. I sat up and looked around and it was some girl in my bed.

I don't remember anything from yesterday besides the bad proposal with Diamond and going to a bar.

I tried to wake up shorty that was in my bed but she was out like a light. I just let her be and went to start my morning routine.

By the time I was done shorty was woke.

"Goodmorning Que" she said with a smirk on her face.

"Wassup shorty" I said.

"Last night was wild" she said laughing.

"Can you tell me anything that happened last night" I asked her.

"You got drunk asf and you tried to strip in the middle of the bar but I brung you home and we went to sleep after you insisted that I stay" she said.

"Well I appreciate it shawty" I said genuinely.

"You dont remember my name do you" she asked cutting her eyes at me.

"No I don't. Sorry" I said slightly embarrassed.

"You good. Its JaKiella" she said getting up and gathering her things.

"Here put your number in" I said passing her my phone.

"Ight" she said tryna hide her blush.

"Naw dont hide it ma" I said lifting her head with my finger.

"I gotta go. I'll text you or something" she said passing me my phone back.

I seen that she had texted herself before giving me my phone back.

*1 hour later*

"What the fuck do you mean ain't nothing in my bank account" I asked my bank teller.

"Mr. Wright it seems as if you cleared everything out this morning" he said.

In my bank account was all my legit money from owning a barber shop and 2 clubs but luckily all my drug dealer money is hidden in a safe. The only person that had access to my bank account was Diamond.

"Alright. Thank you" I said hanging up the phone.

Nie this bitch gotta die cause it was over 4.5 million dollars in that account.

______________________________________

How yall feeling about this chapter?

Was Diamond wrong for how she did Que?

Imma start putting the crew into the story more.

Vote and comment please