• T W E L V E •

Benjamin Johnson |King
Houston, Texas 📍|7:56pm

I looked over at Keke as soon as I heard gunshots. Keke got shot in her chest. I immediately pulled out my gun while Bella and Nini escorted everybody out. I looked around and seen that it was Killa who shot Keke. I shot him in between the eyes twice then once more in the chest just to make sure that he was dead.

Kd was tryna escape with Sky but she died before she could get out. I looked to see who shot her and it was Dee. I didn't even know she was cut like that.

"Aye K3 and Ray ride with me" I said.

"Where" Ray asked

"Follow Kd" is all I said before walking to the car.

(Kd car⬆️)

(Kd car⬆️)

I saw Kd's red Audi r8 flying down the road towards his house.

"Aye siri"
"Yes"
"Call Shooter"
"Calling Shooter green gun"

"Yooo" he said.

"Meet me at Kd house" I said before hanging up.

Kd really thought it was cool to come to Dee birthday party fucking shit up. Now we gone have some traumatized people to deal with. Dee had to catch her first body.

When I pulled up to Kd house I seen that Shooter nem had beat us here. Shooter brought a whole van full of people. In total it was about 18 of us.

"Ight. I need four of yall by the back door, four of yall by the front door, Shooter, K3, and Ray yall with me. The rest of yall come inside and make sure none of his men leave out alive" I said.

"I want Kd alive" Ray said.

We walked in and was about to start bussing but Kd was on the ground unconscious. That was easy. I go back outside and everything went smoothly.

We threw Kd in the van and headed to the trap. We tied Kd up in the basement before heading to the hospital.

Ja'Quavius Hall| Woo
Houston,Texas📍| 8:00pm

I put Keke in the back seat of my car and passed Jojo the keys. This man was driving like a bat outta hell. We made it there in like 6 minutes.

I carried Keke bridal style into the hospital. "Help my girlfriend was shot" I screamed.

They came over with the stretcher and took her to the back. I tried to follow them but the nurse stopped me.

"Sir you can't go back there" the nurse said.

"Bruh who can't? That's my girl in there" I said irritated.

______________________________________

Short I know

They finally caught Kd.

Is Keke gone live or not?

Vote and comment please