CΉΛPƬΣЯ ƬЩΣПƬY

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V______________

A COUPLE days had passed and I was soon released from the hospital, the constant nagging of being watched was no longer apparent in my mind after witnessing the basic death of the rogue. Alice had tried to feel less, 'dangerous' as she deemed herself, although I'm fully aware that she wouldn't do anything.

But she did try anyways, I could still feel the tension from our talk in the hospital.

I stayed in the couch watching as Emmett beats another level in Call of Duty, boring to say the least. Alice went out hunting while the others were busy doing something else in the house.

"Hey Emmett." I called out to him. He glanced over quickly, then returned his gaze back to the game. "What's up?"

"What..." I started cracking up, "What kind of overalls does Mario wear?" A small smile appeared on his lips as he heard me laugh. "I dunno."

"....denim denim denim..." There was a split second pause till I started laughing out loud, him following suit. "Why?" He laughed out, I shrugged, not knowing how to answer.

"Okay okay, what do you call a lost wolf?" He narrowed his eyes, still focused on the game, he replied the same as earlier. "A where-wolf...." I started laughing again but he didn't find it as funny, but chuckled along.

"Any more?" I shook my head not thinking of anything. "Nah I got nothing. Wish I did have another on-" I cut myself off by groaning in pain, Emmett noticed quickly and stopped his game and sped over.

"You okay?!" Basically shouting, but I nodded my head, the pain I was feeling in my arm was rough and I didn't know what to do about it. Holding my casted arm up to my chest, I gritted my teeth as I waited for it to subside, but it unfortunately wasn't going away.

"What did you do?!" Alice shouted at Emmett, who looked scared at her, and shook his head rapidly. "Nothing! I didn't do anything, she just started getting pain in her arm!" He defended himself.

"Ace, relax. My arm's just killing me right now." I also defend Emmett as he didn't deserve the wrath coming towards him, provided by Alice. Carlisle then walked through the door holding a brown paper bag with a tag on the front.

"Calm down, it's the reason she was prescribed pain killers. Calm down your rage, and (Y/n), relax a little. Tensing your muscles will give you more pain." Listening to his words, I relaxed a bit, the pain was still excruciating but still manageable.

He opened the bag to pull out a pill bottle, opening it and taking one out before handing it to me with a water bottle at his side. Downing the pill with water was better than expected but I didn't feel it kick in yet.

"Give it a few minutes." I nodded, still holding my arm to my chest. Alice still stood at the other side of the room, watching me intently, almost as if she was debating if she would come over to comfort me.

Much to his advice, a few minutes later, the pain started subsiding, allowing me to unclench my teeth and release my arm from my arm.

"Will this make me drowsy?" I questioned him, he nodded and I groaned at this. "I hate hospitals, I hate medication and I hate pain."