CΉΛPƬΣЯ FӨЦЯƬΣΣП

××

(Y/N)'s P.O.V
============

AS I took Alice outside, people were staring at us due to the fact that I publicly kissed her. Granted I couldn't care and I'm pretty positive Alice doesn't either. It took me a bit to understand and really take in the fact that Alice and her family could kill me in an instance but at the same time, I don't wanna lose the only person I gave my heart to.

When I pulled her over to a tree towards the parking lot and turned to face her, I grabbed her face with my right hand and kissed her gently, she placed her hand on my face as well and kissed back. Pulling away slightly, I mumbled against her lips, "I'm sorry."

All Alice did was run her thumb across my cheek, nodding her head in understanding. "I know it's a lot to take in and I'll be willing to answer questions. However if you do feel... unsafe at all, I can understand not seeing us again." I let out an unamused laugh, shaking my head at her.

"If I felt unsafe, I wouldn't have kissed you at all." She tried to put her head down but I held her face with both my hands to keep eye contact with her. "I know but I just can't help-" I cut her off swiftly, "Alice, you need to know that I like you, a lot. I never liked anyone as much as you and it scares me, you being a vampire? It won't change that."

"Sure it took me a week but I don't know how someone would react to news about their girlfriend being a vampire ya' know?" I lightly joked which made her smile a bit, she however gave me a questioning look, I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "What? Not funny enough?" She shook her head.

"No, I didn't realise I was your girlfriend." She had emphasized 'girlfriend' which made me blush profusely. "I-I'm sorry!" I squeaked out, making her laugh even more. Alice took both hands to my face and I moved mine down to her waist. "You know I don't mind being your girlfriend..." She trailed off giving me a knowing look.

Not getting it at first, I stood there dumbfounded until a minute later was when I put the pieces together. "Oh...oh! Uhm okay. Would you do me the favor of being my vampire girlfriend?" My face was heating up with how ridiculous I sounded.

Alice brought me into her and kissed me repeatedly. "I'll be your only vampire girlfriend and girlfriend for that matter." She told me relatively possessively, giving her a meek nod, I took her hand. "Should we go back now?" The only thing she did was drag me excitedly back to the cafeteria.

Entering, everyone was still looking at us. I paid no mind as I went to our table and sat down, Alice sitting on my lap, then giving me a quick peck before looking at the others. "I'm glad to see you're back from sickness (L/n), we were beginning you died." Klaus laughed out.

"Nah nah, it doesn't work like that." I shook my head and rest my chin on Alice's shoulder. "If anything," I started, "Mike would die first. Not gonna lie." They all laughed however the Cullens seemed more tense while lightly chuckling along, I looked at them with a smile and asked, "What's with the tension? I may have been gone for a week but it doesn't mean you guys have to be strangers again."

I gave them a look and they all seem to visibly relax, Lucy and Emmet said sorry and the others mumbled it, but I heard them just fine. When lunch was about five minutes from finishing we all left the cafeteria. Alice was hooked on me and after showing some PDA earlier, she was basically addicted to it.

"Guys please, for the love of baby Jesus, stop!" Anthony complained as Alice pecked my lips once more, we stood outside his classroom waiting for the bell to ring. "Dude...don't look at...me, because it's not me doing...it." Alice kissed me in between my sentence and Anthony couldn't be more annoyed, or at least feigning it.