"Yeah, bro. She was hot, like her-" he started but stopped until he realized I was glaring at him.

"Love you," he smiled cheekily.

"No, keep going. Don't let me stop you. What were you saying? Her what was huge?" I asked sarcastically.

"Her, uh, hair was huge."

"Hey, the doctor says Michelle can leave tonight," Ashton announced, walking in.

"Okay, I'm gonna book a flight back to California for tomorrow for all of us," Luke says.

"But that's a lot of money."

"I'm still rich."

"With your teacher job? Yeah, I bet." Michael scoffed.

"Stop bullying me."

-

"Michelle?" Luke whispered when we were in bed.

"What?"

"I'm sorry about defending Ashley the day you left and got kidnapped."

"Well, you should be."

"Babe."

"Okay, okay. I forgive you. Now can we please go to bed, now? I haven't had a reasonable amount of sleep in a over a week."

~
"Babe? Michelle, wake up. Our flight is in an hour."

"No. Come back to bed," I groaned, stretching.

"I let you sleep in the latest I could. I even finished packing for us."

Cute little shit.

"Thank you, babe," I said, yawning and kissing his cheek.

I got up reluctantly and got ready in about five minutes. So you can assume that I look great.

And if you didn't catch that hint of sarcasm, I'm assuming you're stupid.

You can assume that I'm not in a nice mood.

~

"OH MY GOD YOU AND LUKE HAD SEX?" Colton screamed on the plane and I slapped him hard on the shoulder but he didn't seem to care.

"Shut the fuck up," I hissed as a bunch of judgement all business men looked at us weirdly on the first class section of the plane.

Everyone else was sleeping because they were all losers and as Colton would put it: 'sleep is for the weak.' And then he forced me to stay up with him.

"How come you didn't tell me before? I thought I was your b double f, Michelle. What happened?"

"I got kidnapped, you motherfucker."

"Oh, yeah, that happened. Forgot."

~

"So she literally keeps thinking that she's the head captain or something, but she's fucking not. Like nobody fucking likes you. What the hell? She's fucking annoying. She hits on every guy. And she keeps glaring at me when I call the cheers. And plus, she kept flirting with Colton. Stop sticking your boobs out at my boyfriend," Hazel ranted, pouting about a girl on the cheerleading squad.

She recently joined the cheerleading squad because Colton and I dared her too. If you know Hazel, she would rather read books then cheer, but she lost the bet, so.

And plus, Colton wanted to see her in a miniskirt.

"It's okay, babe. Every girl flirts with me," Colton said all of a sudden when we thought he was asleep.

"I'll break up with you, fucker."

I rolled my eyes at the idiotic couple and turned around to face my boyfriend who was sleeping.

Luke was snoring rather loudly and his arms were crossed over his chest.

"I can feel you staring at me. Stop it," Luke said, his eyes still closed.

"We're almost back in California."

He just grunted and squirmed around, trying to get comfortable again.

~
When the plane landed, everyone got out of the plane looking like zombies because of all the bags under our eyes.

"Bye, babe, try not to get kidnapped when I'm gone again, and remember, if you're ever feeling down, call me, because I can feel you up," he winked.

Oh my.

"I think being sleep deprived makes you sound even dumber than you already are. But don't worry. I'll take ya up on that offer," I winked back.

"You guys are ridiculous," Calum groaned, shaking his head and walking back to his house.

Luke and I went our separate ways when he went back to his house and I went back to mine.

It was a long night and Luke snuck in like usual to cuddle.

Home, sweet home.