Chapter 28

Chapter 28

"GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET. I AM ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN, COMING TO YOU FROM THEE LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS' MACBOOK AIR IN HIS HOUSE IN CALIFORNIA. HOW ARE ALL YOU SEXY BABES DOING ON THIS WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL SUNNY DAY?" An enthusiastic Ashton said, talking to the web cam and making hand gestures.

"Can you please quiet down? Not everyone is a morning person," Luke groaned and stuffed his head back down on one of the couch pillows.

"That, everybody, is Thee Luke Robert Hemmings, the asshole in the mornings," Michael imitated Ashton.

"And there's Thee Luke Robert Hemmings, The Asshole in the Mornings' girlfriend, Michelle Alaina Cross, who somehow makes Luke Robert Hemmings not that much of an asshole," Calum said, and they turned the computer my way and I waved awkwardly.

"She's an asshole, too," Luke said, his voice muffled from the pillow.

I slept over at Luke's house yesterday only to be waken up at six in the morning by the one and only, Ashton Fletcher Irwin. As you can tell, Luke is kind of mad at him.

"Why the hell did we wake up this early to do a twitcam?" Luke groaned, "There's only twelve people watching!"

He's such a diva.

I love him.

"Luke, shut up." Michael said.

"Get up and participate in this twitcam," Ashton said to Luke.

"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME, I'M MY OWN PERSON," Luke yelled, running to the kitchen and taking me with him.

"Luke, get in the twitcam," Calum said, coming into the kitchen and swinging Luke over his shoulder and carrying him out.

"Michelle come say hi to the fans," Luke said, pulling me onto his lap.

"No, what if they don't like me?" I asked, covering my face with my hands.

"They'll love you," he said, prying my hands off my face.

After I awkwardly and clumsily introduced myself, the guys played some songs and said good bye to their fans.

"Let's do something today." Luke said.

"Yeah, let's go back to sleep."

"Hey, let's play truth or dare," Michael suggested.

"That was the most cliché sentence that's ever came out of your mouth," Calum said.

"At least my nudes weren't leaked," he stuck his tongue out and Calum did the same.

"Let's work out today," Ashton said, flexing.

That made everyone laugh.

"No. I haven't been to the gym in a billion years, I'm not gonna start now."

"Yeah, where's the pizza?" Michael said, rubbing his stomach.

"You guys are ridiculous. Let's go swim, Michelle," Ashton said, standing up and offering me his hand to help me up and I took it.

"No, Michelle stay with me," Luke whined, pulling me back down on his back.

"I haven't swam in a month because of my broken leg. I need the exercise," I said.

He pouted.

"You're so clingy, Luke. You had her all night. God knows what you two were doing," Ashton said, winking.

"They fucked," Michael said bluntly.

"We did not do anything," I protested.

"Yeah, Luke would probably plan it all out with candles and rose petals and everything like a month before," Calum scoffed.