Chapter 43

Chapter 43
Four months later

To: poopy lukey
OH MY FOD.

To: poopy lukey
I CANT

To: poopy lukey
OH MY GOD FUCK THE LUKE HEMMINGS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER I AKFXISHABROCHSJ

To: poopy lukey
IM FANGIRLINF SO FUCKINg HARD

To: poopy lukey
HE SENT ME A DM. IT WAS A WINKY FaCE

To: poopy lukey
HE ACTUALLY NOTICED ME OH MY FOD IM CRHING OH MY GOD

From: poopy lukey
babe.

To: poopy lukey
OH MY GOD HE ANSWERED MY TEXTs OH MY GOD IS THIS THE REAL LUKE HEMMINGS OH MY GOD HI CAN YOU SIGN MY BOOBS

To: poopy lukey
UR SO HOT OMG FATHER MY CHILDREN

From: poopy lukey
shut up I'm at a parent teacher conference

To: poopy lukey
OH MY FOD THE LUKE HEMMINGS TOLD ME TO SHUt uP OMG MY OVARIES EXPLODED

From: poopy lukey
dear my god

From: poopy lukey
i'll unfollow u

To: poopy lukey
u r a jerk i h8 u

From: poopy lukey
OH MY GOD THEE MICHELLE CROSS CALLED ME A JERK FANGIRLINF SO HARD PMG UR LYKE SO HOT IM SO HARD

Dear my god.

This bitch.

Dear my god is a mashup of 'dear lord' and 'oh my god' if you haven't figured that out yet.

Luke has gotten a bit big and famous over the weeks. His band did some promoting and gigs around town and bam, they're verified on Twitter. They're also trying to get their future tour bus verified, but that's a different story.

Luke and I have gotten a lot closer over the couple of months.

"Michelle! Oh my fucking god. You can't guess what just happened," Colton stormed in angrily.

"I don't care."

"I literally texted a whole paragraph about how great Hazel is to her and how much I love her, okay?" He continued as if he didn't hear what I said, "And do you know what her reply is? 'K.' SHE SAID 'K'. SHE COULDN'T EVEN TYPE OUT 'OKAY' FOR FUCK'S SAKE."

"Dude, oh my god, Michelle you cannot guess what I just said to Colton-" Hazel said, walking into my room and stopping when she saw Colton.

"Well this is awkward." I coughed.

"I hate you. Go away," Colton said immaturely to Hazel.

"Aw, baby, you know I love you," she said, sitting in his lap and they started making out.

For fucox's sake.

"Guys. There are plenty of rooms in this house," I said, breaking their kiss, "Find one."

"You're gonna miss us when we all go to college in a few months," Colton said.

"Yeah, well."

I recently just got admitted into Stanford and so did Hazel. Colton was still deciding where he wanted to go because he was an indecisive prick.

~

To: poopy lukey
R u busy

From: poopy lukey
yeah why

To: poopy lukey
i was just gonna show u my pretty underwear that i bought today. but you're busy so

To: poopy lukey
R u coming over

From: poopy lukey
Yuppers

From: poopy lukey
yupperdoodle

From: poopy lukey
yup yup

From: poopy lukey
i'll be over in a minute

To: poopy lukey
i thought you were busy though

From: poopy lukey
i can watch 1d tour videos later

~

After we did the deed, we were both laying in bed naked and just really talking about random things considering that it's really late at night.

"Have you ever thought about the future, Luke?" I whispered, looking into his icy blue eyes.

"Yeah," he said vaguely.

"What do you think is going to happen? Like, to us?"

He didn't answer, he just hid under the blankets.

"Luke, tell me," I whined, pulling on the sheets.

"No. It's embarrassing."

"Luke."

"Tell me what you're gonna think is going to happen first, Michelle. Then I'll tell you my version. Because mine is as embarrassing as fuck."

"Well, you're gonna go on tour, you're gonna be big and famous, our relationship will continue to grow, we're gonna get married, you'll still be kinky in bed, we're gonna have kids, and we're all gonna live happily ever after."

He laughed, "That's actually close to my version. Except you left out the part where you'll cry and sob so hard when I propose because it'll be the best thing ever in this fucking universe, and the part that we have crazy, hot sex every night, and the part where our kid has to be named after Calum."

"No. Not Calum. Why Calum?"

"Because I lost a bet."

"You little fucker. My child is not going to be named after a fuckboy who's nudes leaked all over social media."

He chuckled, rolling his eyes.

"We're naming them Stefan and Damon for fuck's sake, Luke. Get with the program," I said sarcastically (not really), making a Vampire Diaries joke.

"Yeah, and naming them after vampire fuckboys are better?"

The sass.

"Hot vampire fuckboys."

"Are we really fighting over this?" He laughed.

"Yeah."

"We're the most dysfunctional couple ever."

"Also the hottest."

"So true."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

Sorry if it feels as if I'm rushing the story by skipping four months lol the book is ending soon