Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"Are you okay?" I asked, disinfecting the cuts on my boyfriend's face while he sits on the bathroom counter after everyone went home.

He smirked, "Of course. That ex boyfriend of yours does not know how to punch."

I rolled my eyes and kept disinfecting his wounds.

"Babe, you have a black eye," I said, "And a busted lip."

"Because I chose to let him punch me like two times because I wanted him to feel better about himself," he said cockily.

I rolled my eyes, "I love you."

He leaned his busted lip onto mine and smiled, "I love you too, sweetheart."

"Michelle are you done yet?" Scarlett screeched and Luke and I cringed at the sound of her voice, "I kind of have to clean my boyfriend up."

"Go use the gas station bathroom!" I called back.

"Or break up with that loser!" Luke yelled.

I laughed and he kissed my forehead. He hopped off the counter when I was done cleaning his bruised face.

We walked out of the bathroom to see Scarlett at Sam's beck and call, literally asking him if he was okay every two minutes and fetching him whatever he needed.

Dammit, I used to be like that.

"Do you want to stay the night?" I asked Luke.

"No, I kinda have a thing to go to."

Sam saw us and he smirked, "You didn't tell her yet?"

"Tell her what?" Luke asked, looking as confused as I was.

"Come on, we both know what I'm talking about."

Luke tensed and glared at him, "Fuck off."

Sam raised his hands in surrender and smirked playfully as Scarlett pulled him into the bathroom.

"Luke, what was he talking about?" I asked nervously.

He led me to my room and didn't speak until we were both sitting down on my bed.

He sighed, "I think it's time to tell you everything. About Ashley, my job, and past in general."

My breath hitched and I nodded.

"Okay, so let's start from the beginning. Like any other eighteen year old, I needed money and I was horny. That's when I ran into Ashley," he gulped and looked at me nervously like he was afraid to tell me the best part, "She... S-she was the leader of a drug dealing business. I refused to join during the beginning of our relationship, but then she threatened to break up with me and not sleep with me anymore. I know, it was a stupid threat, but not a lot of girls really liked me back then, I was kinda geeky, and I was just really insecure and I felt like she was the only girl that would like me," his voice cracked, "The pressure finally got to me and I joined. I tried to quit, I really did, but she would've killed me, so I gave up and made Calum join, too because I didn't want to be the only one. For awhile, I convinced myself that I loved her, and then I- I went to her house to propose to her. B-but when I snuck in to surprise her, she was sleeping with another guy from the business. It was awful, it felt awful, it was actually the lowest point in my life, because I actually needed her. My parents were fighting at home, but they aren't divorced, I was failing my classes, and I only had Calum to talk to because all my other friends were jerks. When I was done with high school, I moved here for a fresh start, and Calum, being the loyal friend, came with me. We had no money, so we decided to join the drug dealing business here. When I got here, I changed my look and style, more girls started going for me and I became that player. I've been so lonely ever since I met you. Michelle, you've got to understand I've been trying so hard to quit, but they're not letting me. I haven't been back home in Australia in three years because I'm so fucking embarrassed to see everyone again. Fuck, you probably think I'm such a loser. And if you do decided to stay with me, I can promise you that I will never ever cheat on you, because I know how it feels to be cheated on," he croaked, hiding his face in his hands.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him in a hug, "You're my loser."

He pulled me into his lap and kissed my forehead, "I lub you."

"I lub you, too."

"You can ask questions now, if you want," he said, snuggling his face into my neck.

Fuck, he was adorable.

"H-have you ever, like, taken drugs before?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"So Michael and Ashton...?"

"Yeah, they're both part of the gang, too. That's how I met them. They want to quit, too, but the boss isn't letting us."

"How does Sam know about this?" I asked.

"He probably saw me go into one of the meetings. I think he works for the boss, too. I don't know, I've never actually talked to the boss before."

"How'd you get that scar on your neck?" I asked, remembering the scar on his neck that I always saw when we were making out.

"After I found out she cheated on me, I went and got so fucking drunk and started driving, and yeah. I crashed and that's how I got this," he said.

"So what happened to Ashley?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I don't know, I haven't talked to her since she cheated on me."

"She's a bitch, anyway. You don't need her."

"I have you." He smiled cheesily.

"Exactly," I kissed his cheek.

"Now, why can't you stay the night?"

"Because I have to go to a meeting in an alley tomorrow," Luke rolled his eyes, irritated.

"How are you, though?" Luke asked, "I saw Sam try to grind on you before I attempted to break his jaw."

"I'm fine."

He scoffed, putting his arms around me, "No you're not. I know you're not."

"He just said he wanted to get back together and that he still loves me," I shrugged.

"You're not getting back together with him, right?" He asked.

"Of course not, Luke. I love you way too much."

He pressed his lips onto mine for the most passionate kissed we ever shared.

"Maybe I can stay the night. I want to cuddle."

-

"Yes, Mum, she's coming. Yeah, yeah I really like her. Don't embarrass me, please. Pass that message on to Jack, Ben, and Celeste. Yeah, I miss you, too. Love you," I heard my boyfriend's voice when I woke up.

I groaned and felt around the bed for him but found nothing, so I settled on a pillow to hug.

The pillow was soon yanked out of my arms and was replaced by a Luke Hemmings.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked sleepily, cuddling into his chest.

"My mum. She's really excited to meet you. I can't wait for you to meet Jack and Ben and Celeste and my dad and my mum and Zoe, fuck, I'm just really excited," he grinned.

"You're adorable," I laughed.

"So are you," he leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"I love you, Michelle."

"I love you, too, Christian Grey."

"Dammit, Michelle."

 i don't know anything about drug dealers

vote, comment, etc

and I recently found out one of my chapters reached over 300 votes !!! Thank you all so so much I never thought this story would go that far :)

-lukeswhor