Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Boo. Boo hoo," Hazel poked into the hospital room.

Idiot.

Just kidding.

Maybe.

"What do you want?"

"I want Dylan O'Brien to be my husband, but that's not gonna happen anytime soon, so I'm just gonna say HEY, GIRL HOW YA DOING?"

"Well, I'm in a hospital. And my shoulder fucking hurts because I've been shot there."

"Well that sucks. HEY DO YOU WANNA HEAR A STORY?"

Dear god.

"So, I went into this one room where I saw a lady all alone so I started talking to her and made her laugh, and I found this one walker thing that old people use, and I may have broken it. And then I got kicked out. And they might have a restraining order on me, but she was very nice about the restraining order."

"You're beginning to act a lot like Colton."

"About that... ColtonandIarekindofathing."

"What?"

"Colton and I areathing."

"Hazel."

"COLTON AND I ARE DATING, OKAY?"

"Jesus, you don't have to announce it to the whole world," Colton says, walking in, slinging an arm over her shoulder.

"OH MY GOD, YES. YES. YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN MY OTP FOR TEN FUCKING YEARS. YES." I yelled, getting really excited and I'm pretty sure a nurse was going to come in and tell me to calm down.

"Wait, where's Luke? I feel like a third wheel."

"Don't worry, we're not gonna kiss in front of you," Hazel rolled her eyes.

"Actually," Colton smirked, "Let's get her back for all the times her and Luke made out in front of us."

"I'll slice your heads off."

And then they were eating each other's faces.

I looked at a remote control the nurse gave me when I woke up with buttons for security, nurse, doctor, and food.

I was really close on calling security.

"COLTON! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN? I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL! YOU'RE A FUCKING JERK," Calum yelled, coming into the room all of a sudden and punching Colton playfully.

"I'M SORRY. IT'S NOT ME. IT'S YOU."

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?"

"YOU DON'T HAVE BOOBS."

"Did I miss something?" Luke asked, coming in and sitting down in the chair next to my bed.

"They're being annoying and dating and eating each other's faces right in front of me."

"Aren't you guys, like, I don't know, supposed to be in jail?" I asked because Luke told me how he and all the other boys confessed about their drug dealing in order to get Sam arrested.

"Nope. We got off with a fine."

"GUYS. GUYS. WE'RE GETTING FAMOUS. OH MY GOD. A FAN ASKED FOR A SELFIE IN MCDONALD'S." Michael yelled, running into the room and jumping up and down with a McDonald's bag in one arm and his phone in the other.

"One person asked for nudes on Instagram from me," Luke stated and I looked at him weirdly.

"Did she send you nudes?" Calum asked.