1M!!!

I. Am. Fucking. Shook.

I literally had no idea this book was gonna make it to 1 million reads so I'm not really prepared to say anything but, there is one thing I'd like to say.

Thank you. Thank you to everyone who read this book. Thank you to everyone who, not only read, but also left behind comments and votes. Thank you to those who went on to read the sequel. And, most of all, thank you for showing your love and support.

This book, I'm not gonna lie, doesn't mean that much to me compared to my other works. This was just something fun I decided to write because I was bored and I had the time. It was nothing special but I still appreciate every last reader who got all the way through the 100-something chapters.

Reaching 1 million reads was a dream I never thought could actually happen but, thanks to you guys, you guys made it happen and I'm so thankful.

I'll stop blabbing on now but, if you made it to the end of this little note, I want to thank you again.

If you'd like to continue to support me, I have 16 other works on this account and I also have a second account, luvxkth , where I'm going to be writing more in depth stories with interesting story lines. I really wanted to put more thought into my work so those stories will be on that account. If you'd like to follow that account I will make sure to follow you right back.

Thank you again and I love every single one of you!!!

taestan 💕