ten...if you need a drink

Mulai dari awal

The easiest of the training regimes (for most people that is), would have to be the physical and weapons training — and it wasn't just classical weapons or learning how to throw a punch either. Each trainee would be handpicked and placed into a specific training program; this program separates the actual candidates with the ones that got in because of a family name, it separates the weak from the strong, the tall from the short (actually the last one didn't do anything because Jude Levy had been shorter than fifty seven of sixty four applicants and yet she was the one who had come out with the top scores on every test and exam — oh yeah, Jude Levy set records for fieldword exams).

Programs like these teach the trainees how to recognise a glock 17L over a glock 34, they teach almost every martial art known to man, and a special group would learn four types of martial arts within their first year. They had done a poll the year before Jude completed her training, a poll organised by already graduated agents who had wanted to rile up the older agents; it had been very childish and humorous at the same time — as these things often were, 'what is the most crucial weapon to study'. The highest voted answer had been nunchucks, but Jude herself had voted for the longsword, finding the katana a precise and much more efficient weapon — regardless of the fact that no one had used swords or katanas in a very long time.

The fifth and final action of training was one that had taken place since the very beginning of the apprenticeship. The 'devil is in the detail' had always been the most appropriate summary of this criteria. When agents first enter the CID for training they are proposed a question in the form of a man sitting at a desk, they are required to answer the question 'happy or sad' within the first four minutes of looking at the photo of the man. The man has no smile, but he has no frown either, his eyes are closed and it looks as though he is breathing out — his shoulders are raised and feet propped up on a little stool under his desk, (now Jude had written that he was happy, however had made an offhand comment about how no one with a desk job was ever happy).

All in all, training was harsh. It was lengthy and tiresome and resulted in Jude Levy being unable to maintain any of the relationships she had made during school (how fucking sad, am i right), but she hadn't known what she was to do without her job — it was the only one she had ever known, she had been eighteen years old and on the fast track to being one of the pest secret agents the CID had seen. Because she had been eighteen with a traineeship, flying from state to state , Jude was unable to get that original 'college feel', she had never been blackout drunk until the age of twenty four, and by then her limit of 'seven before tipsy' had turned to 'three and ditzy'.

Jude hadn't known what she would ever do without her job at the CID, her life had become so twined around this web of false identities and lies that she used to wonder if she would ever escape — or if she would be consumed by the spider. She used to wonder what it would be like to have a normal job, a '9 to 5', hell she already had the house to match, but then she thinks about what Atlas had once said about her commitment issues and how the only person or thing she would ever be there for is Mason. So maybe it had been good to have a job where every few years, sometimes every few months, something changed.

And then the BAU had been thrown into the mix, an unrelenting force that wanted to break everything she had created for herself — but the strange thing was, she was willing to let them. It had been two weeks now, and the team were currently working on a case, but with the 'revival' of the zodiac killer, Jude had been forced back into her head, back to training and everything she had broken her way through.

Jude acknowledges that not everyone is going to like her — especially after the stunt she had pulled in Montana, and slowly but surely she would be losing respect from Aaron Hotchner and Jude (who has never been a people person) feels compressed inside of her body, she feels like every time she states an opinion that is a little off the rails or every time she announces 'fuck' casually during the investigation that she will be told 'dont bother coming back on monday'.