two...to share or not to share

BLUE.

chapter two —— to share or not to share

JUDE HAD HER EYES FIXATED on the agent (who was yet to say her name, how rude), she had refused to say a word since the big ol' bomb had been dropped, the one where the behavioural analysis unit (she had figured out which division she was being questioned by, the moment 'ms no name agent' had let her eyes linger a few seconds too long at Judes tapping fingers) honest to goodness believed that both her and Atlas were responsible for the lives of a dozen women and children. She feels a little bad that she hasn't thought or asked about Atlas yet, hell, according to the files the agents now have, they were supposed to be married.

What kind of fake wife doesn't ask about her fake husband?

But she knows when he finds out that he will do one of two things, he will either remain completely normal, throwing around a poorly timed joke here or there that would most likely have him end up in trouble, or he would flip his actual shit, start yelling and screaming. the latter doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's a sight for sore eyes to witness.

"They have you on tape, walking out of the shipping dock-the very one that was bust a few hours ago" the agent explained.

"I never did get your name, detective" Jude smiles brightly towards the woman, disregarding the statement completely, she didn't want to talk about something she didn't do (in her mind she thinks it may have even been a little more exciting if the bau actually arrested them on a charge they did commit, that would get the gears turning)

"Because it's none of your concern" The brunette retorts, pulling out the chair opposite Jude, the metal catching against the floor, a loud scratching noise following, but Jude doesn't blink, doesn't move her head, natural and calm. She shows too many things to not be confusing.