Chapter 8.2 : A stubborn Masterpiece.

Vikram's pov

It's late midnight but I can see the way ahead because of full moon . I was walking for about 2 hours now along with three horses . I don't know how far I have to walk like this to find the stubborn girl's camp who was sleeping happily on my horse back. Adding to this one of the two horses that were belongs to the sleeping beauty making difficulty for me in searching camp . I had to pull her with great force to make it move . I second horse is a quiet one I think that's belongs to her sister and this belongs to the stubborn girl .

Even though it's night I can see her face clearly . The moon light that's falling on her revealing her beauty . Even though I'm jealous of the moon light because it's falling on her touching her whole body inappropriately I thanked moonlight because I can see her beauty while walking. She looks cute and innocent while sleeping but when she's awake she is quite opposite. In my whole I had never seen a woman like her she is fierce ,wild at the same time she is beautiful and cute . She's is strong and tender at the same time . She is an excellent warrior and stubborn on other hand. I wonder if another woman like her exists on earth or not . I think God has spent a lot of time to make a master piece like her.

As I kept walking I could see a fire torch that's coming in my direction. I thought it's a thief but as it closed near me I can see a woman face . It's Aakriti the stubborn girl's sister but she is not stubborn.

I waved my hand at her . You ? She questioned .

Yeah , I said what happened to my sister? She asked worriedly . I told her everything that had happened and how stubborn she was . How she tried to fight an alligator in this late night.

She thanked me we both began to walk as we were walking she spoke .

I apologise on my sister's behalf she is little stubborn but she's actually good . She said .

It's okay I said .

She actually don't trust strangers that's why she didn't want to travel with you.

It's okay I can understand ,I said .

After sometime We approached the camp. I carried Adviti to her bed and told her sister to sleep and told her that I will pay a watch outside.

No I already had enough sleep . You must have tired because of journey and in addition you fought with wild animals twice so you must take rest . I will pay a watch outside she said .

I was about to say that it's fine but she insisted me to sleep .

I lied at some distance adjacent to Adviti mad began to look at her she is beautiful .

I kept staring at her like that for sometime my eyes began feel heavy after that her picture became blurred slowly

To be continued....., don't forget to comment .☺️☺️