"He says he'll meet me at the town centre."

Laura's POV

Jimin dropped his head backwards letting out a "Yaaaah."

I giggled "It's fine, you'll be busy with the ARMYS anyway so I'll just chill with him and find out about this girl business. Speaking of which, where's J-Hope? I need to ask him about the girl you saw."

We walked to the lounge where J-Hope was sitting with Taehyung resting his head against him on the sofa.

"VHope.." I muttered to myself.

"Noooooona!" Taehyung said brightly patting the seat next to him.

I sat down with them and asked J-Hope "Hey, what did the girl you and Jimin saw look like the other day?"

"...What girl?"

Jimin piped up "You know, the one at the radio station...the one holding hands with that Hunseoh guy."

"Ohhh, her. Um...she was quite short and was wearing a blue dress."

"What was her hair like?"

"It was black and short, just below her ears."

I glanced at Jimin who was giving me the: I told you so face.

We all made our ways down the hall just before going to sleep.

I turned for my door but was stopped by Jimin's hand holding mine. I turned to face him "Just be careful tomorrow okay, I don't want this guy to mess with you."

J-Hope placed a hand on my shoulder "I know he's dreamy but you mustn't fall into his trap!"

"...Not helping Hobi." Jimin shook his head.

I giggled and wished them goodnight.

~The next day

Laura's POV

We all got to the town centre where BTS were to do a mini performance followed by a fan meeting.

As Jimin showed off his abs during No More Dream I could feel my stomach churning and my ears growing hot.

I slipped away in order to hide my smile and it was time to find Hunseoh to clear up this misunderstanding.

I headed for the food court where he said he'd meet me and I looked around searching around for him. I saw him leaning by a sign and he flashed me a killer smile as I approached him.

"Lauraaa!" He hugged me.

I hugged back "Hey, I hope you haven't been waiting long."

"Time is nothing when waiting for a pretty girl like you."

I furrowed my eyebrows but just shrugged it off. We headed to a food place but decided to just get two sodas.

We sat down at a table.

I glanced around at all the busy people in the shopping centre. Most of them shopping around but a lot of younger girls too, probably BTS fans.

"Did you do anything exciting yesterday?" I asked.

"Nope."

"Oh... you weren't working?"

"Ani, just stayed at home all day with Miranda."

~Flashback

I asked Miranda "How's Hunseoh?"

She rolled her eyes "Oh, I don't know. I haven't seen him today, he went away with work for the day."