23 ♡ Last

Laura's POV

I woke up with a sad feeling in my gut. It was our last day in Seoul.
I remembered back when Rianna told me to make sure I try to get a hug from Jimin while I was here and I thought pfft, that'll never happen.
But look at us now. I would have never thought that I'd be even this close to any of the boys. We've all really grown on each other.
Heck, even Rianna and Asma came and surprised me here too! All of us, hanging out with them. It's been such a crazy time.

The boys are having a massive lie-in as it's their day off.
They deserved the rest, which made it even more convenient for us to sneak out of the dorm this morning in order to pick up a gift for them.

We tried leaving with as little noise as possible, however, Taehyung was wide awake.
He was like a kid outside someone's house on Halloween waiting for candy.

Asma quietly giggled "Yah Taehung! Why are you up?"

"I wanted to see what you ladies were doing."

"It's 8 in the morning."

He just looked at us.

"Tae, we're just going out to get something."

He continued to stare at us as if we were going to tell him more.

"Taehyung sorry but it's a surprise." I gently let him down with this news as I nudged the other girls towards the door.

We made him pinky promise not to tell the others that we were heading out.

~Later, back at the dorm living room

"So what did you guys get for us?" Namjoon asked, scooting forward on the sofa staring at us three girls in delight.

Taehyung hit him on the arm.

"Oh crap...I mean where have you guys been today? Heh...heh..." He slowly sank down in his seat again.

Jin sighed "Sorry, Taehyung couldn't keep it in."

"In my respect, they forced it out of me." Taehyung said honorably.

They all shook their heads.
By the looks on their faces we could just tell that Taehyung spilled as soon as we left.

Yoongi smiled "All we asked was 'where are the girls?' and he blurted out that you went out secretly to get something."

We all laughed at Tae while Asma went to comfort him, kissing him on the cheek and then he pulled her in for a real kiss.

"Ahhh get a room!" Yoongi moaned, hitting a pillow at their sides to cover them.

The room was filled by laughter from everyone at this point.

I then laid a large cake box on the table, which brought the noise to a halt and drew in everyone's attention again.

"Ok, ok..so we've bought you all a cupcake that reflects your personalities."

They peered into the box of seven unique cupcakes, each fit for a member.

Rianna firstly handed the maknae the Iron Man cupcake...with rabbit ears as a feature.
He smiled his bunny smile at her and offered her a bite first before taking his own.

Taehyung reached in and picked up the Joker cupcake with "Why so serious?" written across it. "MMMMMmm!"

"Taehyung!" Jin exclaimed before realising that he had actually picked out the correct cupcake for himself as he loves the Joker.
He just glared at Taehyung.

"Of course this is mine Jin-hyung. Why. So. Serious?" He laughed evilly.

I smiled at Taehyung scoffing down his cake in seconds before moving on. "J-Hope, I personally wanted to get the members of Sistar on yours, but we all ended up choosing sunshine on a lemon cheesecake cupcake. You are our sunshine after all."