3 ♡ Cookies

Jimin's POV

We practiced for hours and my eyes never seemed to let her disappear from my sight apart from the odd glare at Suga every time he tried flirting with her.

I noticed his arm around her in every one of his verses.

Why was I raging so much over a girl I had just met? What's so special about her? I'm not usually like this.

I ran to the side to get a towel to wipe down my sweat and just as I reached for it my hand was met by a soft pale hand.

My heart thumped in my chest.

It was hers.

My eyes widened as our hands touched for a moment.

I quickly moved my hand back and looked up at her as I snapped back in time.

"Mianhamnida!" She exclaimed before holding the towel out as an offering.

I pushed it back towards her "No, no..you have it."

"Oh, thank you Jimin!" Her eye smile glistened before she turned back to the rest of the boys.

Even soaking in sweat she was pretty. How gorgeous would she look done up to her nines I wondered.

I've got to act more comfortable around her without leaving the impression that I don't like her.

I don't want to be flirty in case she doesn't like me back but I can't just let Suga muscle in on her either.

"That was a really intense practise guys, do you usually spend this long practising every day?" She asked.

J-Hope stood up "Yes. It's tiring and all but it's good for our fitness and to be the best we can for our armys!"

"Aw no wonder you guys are amazing!" She complimented and we all beamed at her.

Laura's POV

Taehyung paraded to the door pulling Jin behind him "I'm hungry hyung let's hurry back to the dorm and eat something!"

"Uh, where do I go and shower? I don't know where I'm staying." I shyly asked.

"I'll show you the shower" Suga winked at me.

I blushed a little.

Rap Mon sighed. "They didn't tell you about your accommodation...where you were to stay?"

"Nope."

"You get to stay with us noona!" An excited Jungkook chimed in grabbing hold of my hand.

"Really?" I was quite surprised I wouldn't have thought I'd be in their living space too.

"You get to live opposite Jimin! That lucky pabo" Taehyung complained.

"I'll show her her room" Jin offered pulling Jungkook away from me to join Taehyung both frowning due to their lack of attention (aw maknaes)

"Yeah lucky short fry! I wanna live opposite noona!"

"Aw you too, don't worry about it I'll see you everyday. How about I bake a special treat for tonight?"

"You cook too?!" They said in unison.

We headed towards our rooms where Jin stopped me before entering mine.

"Hey, after you shower and stuff just head to the kitchen and we can prepare all the food for tonight is that ok?"

"Yeah that'd be great" I replied fumbling for the door in excitement as we both departed into our rooms.