2 ♡ Talent

"You can use this room to practise for a little while if you want and then the boys will be right in soon to greet you."

The manager left closing the door behind him.

I walked into the middle of the rectangular dance studio with my bag on one shoulder. It was a much bigger studio than the one back home and had larger mirrors. I've always loved the tall mirrors in dance studios where you could watch yourself getting lost in a dance. I thought to myself excitedly "this is the room where bts practise, they've stepped here, they've produced their amazing choreography here!"

I rested my bag down on the black leather sofa in the corner of the room and made my way to the middle, facing the big mirror.

I wandered in a circle gazing around the entire room. The wooden floors were a shiny light brown, there was an entire mirrored wall and three refreshing light blue walls in which one had "bighit entertainment" on it in bold white letters.

I noticed the stereo on the side so I walked over to it an plugged in my iPod.

*scroll scroll scroll click*

~boy in luv - bts~

*song* (doegopa neoui oppa,

neoui sarangi nan neomu gopa)

I skipped to the middle of the room and faced my snapback backwards.

I started dancing along to the choreography of the song.

*song* (andal nasseo na andal nasseo niga mwonde? neoman jallasseo?)

Jimin's POV

We stood outside the glass door and as I turned my gaze onto this girl who was dancing in the middle of our studio alone a weird feeling cascaded over my body.

She was dancing to my bit in the chorus of boy in luv and I raised my eyebrows in disbelief...I was impressed.

Next was Yoongi's bit where he immediately barged into the room to join her.

They started dancing together. I narrowed my eyes on him.

By the time this feeling got over me the rest of the boys were in the room dancing along too leaving me alone at the door looking like a lost puppy.

I rushed straight in.

She looked at me and stopped dancing, her faced dropped. Oh crap, what did I do? Did she not like me?

She took in a deep breath.

"Annyounghaseyo! My name is laura! Uh...I mean...laura samnida!" She bowed fast.

The guys chuckled.

After an awkward second I bowed too although not in sync with the others.

Jin and Rap Monster giggled.

"Annyoung Laura! so you're the winner of bangtan boys dance with the stars, you're really good" Namjoon said

"Ah thank you so much! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you guys right now" Her cheeks went red, she looked adorable like she couldn't believe Namjoon had just complimented her dancing to our song.

"Meet us? You get to dance with us too remember! I'm super excited to see you freestyle as you dance so passionately...I can see that" J-Hope smiled

"I wanna know who your bias is!" V interrupted while clinging onto her arm.

She scrolled across the room smiling at each member.

She caught my eye contact. I quickly looked down as I could feel my cheeks going red.

"I don't want to say...I like you all" she blushed

Wow she's beautiful and can dance so well and she's so small and cute too it's like she's perfect.

Whoa whoa whoa...what are these feels?

Laura's POV

"I wanna know who your bias is!" V exclaimed while holding onto my arm.

I scrolled my eyes across the room at each member before reaching Jimin.

He caught my eye contact and quickly looked down.

Weird...does my bias not like me? Ah I suck at first impressions I hope he warms up to me.

"I don't want to say...I like you all!"

But Jimin the most, I thought.

I could feel my cheeks burning up.