I turned around and was startled to see Miranda standing behind us.

"Miranda!" I exclaimed while we hugged.

"What a surprise to see you here!" She said, rubbing my arm.

Jungkook gave us a confused look.

She turned to Jungkook "The maknae of BTS am I right? I'm Miranda, Laura's friend." She bowed.

He returned a bow "Annyeonghaseyo. Yeah I am, Jungkook imnida. Nice to meet you."

"You too" She smiled "So...you're here buying food I guess?"

"Of course, the boys are always hungry."

She laughed.

I asked Miranda "How's Hunseoh?"

She rolled her eyes "Oh, I don't know. I haven't seen him today, he went away with work for the day."

"Oh..."

"Sorry I have to rush off like this but you should take my number down so we can get together while you're still here in Korea!"

"Of course, it'll be nice to have a little girl company while I'm here." I handed her my phone.

"Ne." She smiled and typed in her number "Annyeong."

We waved her goodbye.

Jimin's POV

I found the tissues and headed back to Jungkook and Laura.

I saw them talking to a girl with shoulder length brown hair.

Since when does Laura know any Koreans?

I approached them just as she left.

"Who was that?"

"Ah you just missed her! That was Hunseoh's girlfriend, Miranda."

I gave her a weird look "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, the girl I met in Starbucks with him the other day. The same girl you saw him kiss."

"But I saw Hunseoh kissing a girl with short black hair."

She gave me a weird look "But I saw him kissing that girl in Starbucks"

"I'm certain it wasn't the same girl. You can even ask Hobi, he was with me when I saw them."

"Hm, I'm pretty sure who I saw but we'll ask him when we get back."

We walked a couple blocks back to the dorm and placed all the shopping bags on the kitchen table.

Namjoon walked in and spoke to Laura "Hunseoh kept calling while you were gone, he was trying to get a hold of you."

"Jinjja?" She chirped, although I wish she didn't sound so excited when hearing his name.

She checked her phone "Speak of the devil...a text from Hunseoh."

"Ugh, what does he want?" I spurted out while beginning to put away groceries.

"He's asking me what I'm doing tomorrow."

"Say you're busy with us Noona." Jungkook suggested while passing me a bag.

"Yeah, you're busy. We're going to the town centre for the signing." I added.

"Okay..."

.

.

.

She started grinning.

"...What happened?"