Chapter One- Lake of Souls

Kaizan-

The waters were absolutely calm, the area around is unremarkably covered in life and fogs that resemble souls moving in the air. This environment was so calm. a lonesome wolf spider watches the water and the fog move by him as he felt inner peace and glanced at the water before laying back on the ground to embrace the lake and it's caring floor of vines and grass that would gently wrap around him. So soft.. gentle.. warm, this living forest, it brought many calm to people's minds and so on. Surely nobody else was around this area to disturb it.

Culoice-

There are soft eyes peering from a large stone... hidden in the shadow behind the rock is a timid figure, letting off a gentle and shy aura from nearby. The figure quickly and quietly moves through the soft blades of grasses behind a large shrub. Until... 

 A soft snap from a twig is heard from the shrub. Its sound is faint, but it can still be heard.

 Its sound is faint, but it can still be heard

Kaizan-

the wolf spider resting sits up as the world around him let's go and gently rests on the floor as he stands and looks around. His eyesight makes him be able to see far and his body structure allows him to pursue at fast speeds. 

 "Uh.. hello? Is.. someone there?"He says out loud in hopes of a response.

Culoice-

The figure then begins to shiver... shaking the shrub slightly, making the leaves rustle faintly. Uh oh, her fear is getting to her. She isn't real quiet when she's scared. She trips over a low branch of the shrub and reveals her head. 

 She's a wolf spider! Skin and fluff white as snow with very faint gray patterns, bright cyan eyes full of fear and a bit of a daze and a torn blue shirt. She looks around frantically as she shivers nonstop.

 She looks around frantically as she shivers nonstop

Kaizan-

the wolf spider slowly goes to her and sticks his arms out in a non threatening way and softly speaks 

 "Hey now.. No need to be afraid.. I won't hurt you. Are you ok? Your clothing is worrisome.." He said in a gentle sweet tone, he looked similar to the other spider in front of him, same colors and all but the eyes and his pattern was more visible."I can help you, just relax.."

Culoice-

She shivers even more then her body seems to calm slightly. She gazes at the male wolf spider with wide eyes... very pearly hue and a bit gleaming from anxious tears. She takes his hand with hers, her hand is very soft and delicate as the rest of her... and felt a little mature and motherly as well. 

 "Y-you're... you're not hurting me...?" She asks in a shy and scared tone. Her eyes are slowly filling up with shy tears. She blinks them out of the way to clear her blurring vision, her body temperature slightly increasing. She's about to cry, but she's trying to stay calm.

Kaizan-

"Of course not, why would I do such a cruel thing?"He gently gazes into her eyes and clenches her hand to him before hugging her protectively to him. He uses his free hand to have a spell ready at a minutes notice to ensure she feels safe before taking her to the spot where he directly layers down at, sets her there and lets go.

 He uses his free hand to have a spell ready at a minutes notice to ensure she feels safe before taking her to the spot where he directly layers down at, sets her there and lets go

Culoice-

She then loses the reason to cry and a faint platinum silver blush appears on her face. She looks directly into the male spider's eyes. 

 "T-thank you... thank you so much." she sniffles at first then faintly smiles. It is hard to tell if she's smiling or not behind the shy anxiety, but it's there. Gentle, soft and pure like her eyes. She even enjoyed his gentle hug and soft escort. 

But, something else plagues her mind... Something deep and dark within her past still haunts her brain... should she trust this male? Should she bolt away from him? Her face darkens a little as she tears up again, letting out a soft whimper. Flashbacks are then occurring through her mind. She begins to quake, her hands twitching occasionally, tears roll down her cheeks and her fangs bare in fear.