𝐄x𝐎rd | 9

Y/N'S POV

"I found out that some bullshit happened the time I was out on a mission." I started. My voice echoed at the quiet hall. I see my trainees smirking and giving a smug smile towards YG Division.

My eyes darted to the old man and the girls behind him who avoided eye contact. They were suppose to stop them from doing this shits. I glared at the old hag.

"And you, motherfucker..." I pointed at him. He looked offended as he gritted his teeth in anger. He looks like he wants to strangle me but the fuck I care. I'm stronger than him and he knows not to mess with me or he'll face the wrath of my trainees. "...you'll be recieving a punishment as well..." I smirked at him.

"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!" I glared coldly at him that seemed to make him shrink back to his place. I snapped.

"Anyways, Maroon Guild, may I have your presence here beside me." With just a second, they appeared beside me wearing a grin.

"Deactivate them all." As soon as those word left my lips, the hall went noisy. And I'm getting irritated. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!"

I nodded at the group and they raised their both of hands before chanting an incantation. A white magic circle appeared above them. I turned my gaze to the four girls who were looking at me with pleading eyes.

I sighed before signing them to get beside me. Their eyes lit up and appeared beside me. If they think that they're not gonna get punished, well they are wrong. I licked my lips in anticipation.

~•▪~

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Woah!" The girls exclaimed except for Ran who only smirked with pride.

"Cool, right?" Ron spoke with pride. Ran nudged her twin, pointing in the front. The others noticed and looked ahead just to see four girls getting sucked inside a glowing sphere.

"Looks like they're going to spend a night inside the void." Ran muttered but the others heard her clearly. "A void is an endless darkness, right? But why is it light?" Dahyun asked.

"Well, the Director used light magic to surround the void sphere. Getting trapped inside one without light magic is a death flag. Meaning, you can't get out once you're in.

In our Director's case, she mixed in some light magic so she have control on whatever happens inside the void."

"Wait- she?! Your Director is a girl?!" Ryujin exclaimed, shock plastered in her face. The twins smirked and nodded proudly. "Didn't anyone tell you? Shin Y/n is the Exord Division's Director."

Their jaw dropped, they can't believe it. Especially Ryujin, she can't believe that her sister is a Director. She's really on another level. But nevertheless, she's proud of her sister.

"Close your mouth, you might catch flies with it. That's like, eww~" Ron acted like puking earning a smack from his sister. "Don't act like a gay skunk, Ron."

"What?! Hey! I'm not a skunk!"

"Atleast you didn't deny that you're gay. And yes, yes, you are. You smell like shit."

"Wow, talking about yourself."

"Are you perhaps speaking infront of a mirror?"

"Fuck you!"

"Eww."

The girls still watched the twins with their jaws still dropped on the floor. Not literally tho.

~•▪~

Y/N'S POV

I watched as they tried summoning their magic but failed. "Hey! You!"

I looked down to see their Director glaring at me. I just smirked and gave him a taunting look. "Yes?"

"The Battle is three weeks away. How can we train if we don't have magic?!" I went on a thinking position to rage him more.

"Well, that's gonna be your problem. Try to learn combat training. You can't just rely on your magic since you might ran out of mana. Train and thank me later." I snapped and used my magic with the help of Yellow Guild to make a multi-transport be possible. We teleported all of the members of YG Division to their own building.

I ordered my trainees to clean up the hall and watched them do it. My eyes caught sight of the twins and the new members of my Division. I grinned.

I'm sure that our Division will win. Now that I have them in my team.

~•▪~
A/n: Hey! I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for the wrong grammar or for any typo, I didn't proofread this chapter.

'Til the next update.
~•▪~