Chapter Three - #TheMirrorMan

Chelsea's P.O.V.
I was currently at the mall, in a dressing room stool, with my guy best friend, Ashton, just trying on a bunch of crap from bikinis to cute little tops. I know what you're thinking, 'You're trying on cloths and swimsuits in front of a guy?' Will yeah, I am. For two reasons, one, I have just always felt really comfortable around Ashton. And second of all, Ashton isn't really into girls, if you know what I mean.

Third Person's P.O.V.
Locked away in a dark security room in the mall, sat a guy on a gray colored chair, staring intensively at his black smart phone. He was snooping in on Chelsea and Ashton in the dressing room by a little camera hidden on the top of a corner. Chelsea and Ashton had no idea that anyone was watching them nor listening in on their conversation.

Chelsea's P.O.V.
"So know that we have some time to talk, what was Jackson doing the morning kissing your ass?" Ashton asked me as I was starring at my hot reflection in the wall length mirror hanging on the tan wall of the dressing room. "Oh that, I'm so over that, and him." I said as I played with my hair and a dark pink lace top that I tried on. "Will we still need his cabin for the weekend." Ashton told me in a knowingly voice. I rolled my eyes as I pulled out my bright pink smart phone.

"Relax, we will get that cabin. Trust me." I said in a reassuring voice. I unlocked my phone and went into my camera. I held in front me, pulling down my shirt slightly to show the top outline of my bra, ready to take a selfie. "I wouldn't do that if I was you." Ashton interpreted me just as I was about to snap the picture.

"And why not?" I asked him. "Because you'll get in trouble with your dad." I laughed softly. "It will be fine Ashton, besides it's not like my dad follows me. All my dad talks about at work is how his daughter takes risky photos on the internet, which means, I get more followers." I told him in a duh tune. "Still, I would be careful." Ashton said leaning against the dressing room wall. "What can I say? I can't help my selfie." I said in an innocent voice as I snap the picture of myself.
__________________________

After me and Ashton finished in the dressing room, we started walking the mall some more. "I'm just saying, if-" I was cut off when I felt someone bump into my side. I looked up at a slightly chubby, light thick brown hair, hazel eyed guy. Who was no older then 40 years old.

"I'm so sorry." The guy told me in an almost nervous voice. "It's totally fine." I told him. "Wow, you are Chelsea Brooks. I follow you on all your social media sites." He told me in a big breath of nervousness and excitement. "Will, thank you for following me, it's nice to met a fan." I said with a small fake smile plastered on my face.

"I am Morrison123." I stood there confused for a while until he spoke again. "You retweeted a comment of mine. After that, I got about ten more followers." He told me with a smile upon his face. "Will, I'm glad." I told him, trying to end this conversation.

"I can't believe I am actually meeting you." The man told me as if he couldn't believe his eyes. "Will let's take a picture and prove it." I told him in a nice tuned voice. "Really? That would make my day - that would make my year." He smiled a weird smile onto his semi pale face. "Yeah, no problem." Just then I heard Ashton speak up. "If you want me to, I could take the picture?" Ashton asked - said.

"No, that's okay. I think we got this. Right?" I asked him as he handed me his black smart phone already opened to the camera. I stood next to him, made a cute little signature duck face, snapping the selfie.

"There you go." I told him handing his phone back to him. "Thank you. Thank you very much." He told me in a sort of high exited voice. "You're welcome. It was nice meeting you." I told him as I walked off with Ashton.

As we walked down the mall more after a second I heard the sound of Ashton's voice. "You know he's just going to take that picture to the bathroom right?" He asked me with a soft chuckle at the end. I made a short, snake hissing sound before I answered. "Yeah. . ." I dragged on as we continued to walk around the big, city mall.
End of P.O.V.