I MAY Delet This Book!

Hello, my loves! 💜 I wanted to tell you all, that I am considering deleting this story/book, because I don't believe this book shows my best writing skills and I don't want this type of work to be portrayed on my Wattpad account or to portray myself as a writer. For example: an author wouldn't publish a book if they didn't believe it was the best they could write.

          You may ask, "Well, why don't you just edit the book to make it live up to your standards of writing?" I would edit this book if I was still passionate about continuing it, but I am no longer passionate about it. If I was, I would edit it to live up to my standards of writing.

          The only reasons why I haven't deleted this book yet, is because I believe there might be a couple people out there who would still like to read it, even though it is now discounted. The problem with that is, I don't want to keep this book on my account, if no one really still reads it/wants to read it.

          So, here's what I want to do: please leave me a comment or DM me if you would like for me to keep this book on my account. If I get several persons asking me to keep this book on my account, then I will. However, if I only get a few persons, or no one, asking me to keep this book on my account, then I will delete this book. You have until Monday, December 5, 2016, to tell me if you want me to keep this book on my account. If I hear from only a couple persons, or no one, by December 5th, then I will delete this book from my Wattpad account.

          Remember, if you want this book to stay on my Wattpad account, then you have to tell me! I can not stress this enough! Your input counts! You have until Monday, December 5, 2016, to tell me!

XO 💋

~ Fairytale_Daydreams