The Game: Seven Minutes In Heaven

__________

Rating: PG-15 (Swearing, sexual content, alcohol / drug use)

__________

Playlist:

Party All Night by Justin Bieber

Make You Believe by Justin Bieber

Show Me by Big Time Rush 

__________

"Come on, Hannah, let's go," I demanded to my best friend as I half-walked half-jogged up the walkway to Stephanie Cedar's house. There was a huge party considering her parents were out of town. Being myself, I was sure that I went to the party. I made sure that I wasn't scheduled for work and I finished every bit of my homework, just in case.

My dark blue heels clicked on the ground as I continued upward, not caring if Hannah was coming or not. I could survive there on my own.

"I'm coming, Jesus Christ, relax," She groaned, her voice telling me that she was only inches behind me now. Once we reached the top step, I looked at her. Her long blond hair fell to the middle of her back and her tight pink dress showed off her nearly perfect hourglass figure.

Placing a hand on my hip, I gave her a sultry smirk. "So, how do I look?" I asked, sticking my hip out slightly.

Her eyes scanned down my body, observing the outfit I'd decided on for the night. I chose a tight black skirt and a basic loose gray tank top that was open in the back, revealing the turquoise bandeau beneath. My medium length light brown hair was in loose curls. I used a ton of hairspray to make it look tousled.

"Kennedy, I'm saying this as your best friend. Not to be mean," She began, sort of scrunching her nose. "You look a little on the slutty side. Maybe try pulling your skirt down a little?"

A grin twisted on the one side of my mouth and I took hold of her hand. "Then I look perfect."

With that, I opened the front door to see the perfect party scene.

I lived for parties like this. There was something about them that gave me a rush of adrenaline. The smoke from whatever was scrounged up lurking in the atmosphere. The music blaring through the speakers. The dancing. The hooking up. The drinking. Everything.

People at school knew me as a party girl, so when I arrived, they greeted me as if I was some celebrity. I loved it. They knew that whatever situation I was in, I would make it fun. Maybe a little alcohol was required, but I could still do it. There were many familiar faces, but many more unfamiliar ones. That didn't bother me, though. I actually liked that. That meant I could meet new people.

Hannah tensed up beside me. I could feel it by the way her hand shifted in mine. I let go of her and turned to face her, seeing the concerned expression just as I'd imagined.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" She questioned, biting her lip. She never went to parties, so it was kind of odd that I clicked with her so well. She was into schoolwork immensely. To be short, we were complete opposites.

Placing a hand on her shoulder, she looked up at me. "Of course it is. Come on. Live a little."

Biting her bottom lip, she swallowed anxiously and crossed her arms over her stomach, showing how insecure she was about the revealing dress I let her borrow. Well, more like made her. Then she nodded. "You're right."