Chapter 61 Quest 3

While flying, Maple saw the fountain below her.

This time, the woman didn’t say anything, so she came to the location straight from the top.
The fountain that she saw is surrounded by rocks and most of those rocks are standing tall.

「For now, let’s go down near it」
After dropping off near it, she called Syrup back into the ring and head for the fountain with the woman.

There seemed to be no monsters around the fountain, so we arrived at the fountain without any trouble. The woman looked back to Maple after she collects the fountain water.

「Kishi-sama(Knight)! Thank you very much!」

「No.., I am not doing anything praiseworthy...」

「Let's hurry home!」

「A , un. That's right.」

We go back to the spot where we got off from Syrup. Maple then summons Syrup and starts to fly with it.

They returned safely back to town and the woman gave her daughter the water.
Maple is just standing there watching them.

「How do you feel?」

「D- Don’t worry, I’m fine」
although the girl says so, her complexion is bad and her body is slightly trembling.
She didn’t seem to be OK.
Naturally, the next quest appears before Maple.

Quest【Benevolence knight (Hakuai no Kishi) 3】

「Un, Like I thought」

The next quest occurs as Maple expected.
Maple tries to check the skill【Benevolence knight (Hakuai no Kishi)】,but the skill is still displayed only as a name. So, she decided to take the quest.

「Kishi-sama(Knight)! Thank you very much!」

「It’s alright, it’s alright」

「There is a huge town far away from here and I've heard rumors that there are rings to heal your body just by putting it in ... ... I'm sorry for asking again, could you bring me there?」

「Huge ... Town, maybe the first town?」

The first town when Maple starts this game.
It was the only huge town in Maple’s mind.

「That means(tte koto wa) ... The ring is maybe that…」
Maple takes one ring out of her inventory.
A Rare drop that Maple got in the first stage.
The【Ring of the Forest Queen Bee】.

「Knight!( Kishi-sama!) You brought it! Oh, How can I show you my gratitude ...」

「A ... this is OK」
Maple thinks of giving away the ring which has not been equipped recently to the lady.
The Ring is a rare drop, she didn’t know when she can get it again.
Maple gives the lady the ring that she has.

「I give it to you ...」
The Lady puts the ring on her daughter.

Then a quest clear notification shows in front of Maple. That proves that the ring is the correct item.

「U, gu~… ga,」

「…are you fine? ... is there any pain?」

「Gu~……!」  

The girl had a distorted face because of the pain, then suddenly she jumped out of bed, opened the door roughly and ran outside the house.

「Wa, wait!( Ma, matte!)」
The lady also chase her.