I decided to brush my teeth and take a quick shower before putting on one of his shirts with my pyjama bottom and throwing myself back into my bed

°°°°°°°°°°

After Unlimited cuddles, having a romance movie marathon, eating endless snakes and crying my eyes out on hoseok's shoulders, it was time for him to leave.

I decided to drop him off at the airport in my car but now as my brother is the boss of this gang he said its more dangerous for me to go out alone.

So he's sending one of his driver with me and hoseok. After I requested him that I don't need any bodyguards with me.

My brother wanted to come too but something came up at the last moment and he had to go handle that and he was worried about me going alone with just a driver.

I've been taking some self-defending lessons since I was 12 so if I come across any dangerous situation, at least I can protect myself.

I even know how to use a gun thanks to my father. Even though I'm not as good as my father or brother I can fire a gun to protect myself. which I always carry around into my shoes or waistband.

My brother left after giving me a warning that if something happened to me he would kill whoever hurt me first and then he would kill me because I couldn't take care of myself.

I cracked up at his behaviour before kissing his cheek and assuring him that I would take care of myself.

We left soon after my brother.

I was sitting on hoseok's lap hugging him as if my life depends on it, he was whispering sweet nothings into my ear to assure me because I have this feeling in my guts that something terrible gonna happen after he leaves me.

You know when in stories the main character has this feeling that something gonna happens but they ignore it and then the thing occurs and they get into trouble, that's the same feeling I'm having right now while we drive to the airport.

Soon we arrived at the airport and I climb down hoseok's lap and out the car, hoseok joined my side after he helped the driver to take out his luggage from the car.

"Let go, baby, we're already thirty minutes late," he said grabbing my hand and dragging me toward the main door, dragging because I was not moving from my spot with my hands crossed across my chest, pouting in hope that he would change his mind and won't leave me this time but he manages to drag me toward the door and in the airport.

We stop walking once we reached the check-in counter "Baby please don't go, please I'm not feeling good, thi..this bad fe.. the feeling is not going away," I whimper as I look up at him with tears trailing down my cheeks.

He carries my cheeks with his palm wiping my tears with his thumb before stroking them softly, "Princess, please don't be like this you know I have to leave and this is not the first time I'm going away from you I thought you'll be used to say goodbye like this by now."

I shake my head clenching into his hands with mine "but it's not same this time, you don't understand" I said sobbing.

"Look at me princess," he said before he placed his finger under my chin making me look up at him, "I know you're are strong I know you can do this and the bad feeling you're having is just because you're stressed about your brother taking your father's position, it will go away soon I promise" He assures me, "Do you trust me?"

I nod my head in his hold "Then believe me when I say everything's gonna be alright. I'll be back before you know it and after I come back I promise I won't leave you ever again, ok?" He asks.

"Okey!" I nod once again before wrapping my arms around his neck, tightly hugging him.

He hugged me back just as tightly. Its feels like I was hugging him for the last time, I don't know where these feelings are coming from but I pushed those negative thought in the back of mind, for now, I don't want hoseok to leave worrying about me.

"Where my goodbye kiss babe I'm getting late," he said unwrapping his arms from around me with a bright smile.

My whole being warm-up when he looked at me with that sunshine smile of his.

I reached up on tiptoes pulling him down a little by his neck, I grab a fist full of his shirt with my other hand before placing my lips on his soft parted one's I kissed him with all my love, shoving my worries and negative thought to the side just focusing on his warm embrace, taking in his intoxicating smell, feeling his soft lips against mine I let all my worries go for now.

People were gawking at us some are even whispering but at that moment I ignore all of them just focusing on us, on him.

We pulled back when breathing became difficult for both of us but still wrap-up into each other's embrace.

"I love you" he whispered close to my lips before placing a soft kiss on them.

"I love you too" I replied nuzzling my face into his neck hugging him one last time before he left, leaving me with those bad feeling entering into my mind once again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
.

Sorry for the late update I was going to update this part yesterday but I had a really bad panic attack in the morning. My whole day went really bad after that so I couldn't focus on writing but here a new part I hope you guys like it.

Also, don't forget to give me your feedback on this chapter. I would really like to know about your thoughts on this chapter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Image and Gif credit to its owner.