"I was just about to get you," he chuckled, holding out the cup, "Morning coffee?"

"You know me so well," I laughed, taking the cup from his hands. "Thank you."

He sent me a wink, a cheeky smile on his face. Shaking my head, I held back a laugh and took a sip of my coffee. 

"Gooood morning children!" Henri greeted as he entered the dining area. "And Luisa," he added, seeing his wife's raised eyebrows. 

"Good morning," I grinned, reaching over the counter to accept his fist bump. He went around the counter to pull Maxime's hood on, once again messing up his hair. He made an agitated noise and jerked off the hood, pouting his lips. We laughed at his reaction, poor Maxime could never catch a break. 

"Ok, we need to get out or else we'll be here all day," Elliot said.

"I'll get the car out," Henri said. A few moments, we heard the sound of the garage door opening. 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow," Luisa whined, wrapping her arms around my arm. I let out a sigh, resting my head on hers. We had only met 2 days ago, yet it felt like we were sisters. She was incredibly caring and welcoming. I knew she would be an incredible mother. 

"I know, it was such a short time," I pouted, "But Monday means time to get back to work."

"Sadly."

I watched as Elliot played football with his brother and Henri in the grass. Luis and I sat on a picnic blanket under the tree. The wind was blowing gently, creating a nice breeze every so often. The birds flew around, chirping hurriedly to one another, adding to the chatter of the childrens voices in the park. 

I lay on back, staring up at the sky. The clouds moved slowly, their shapes changing ever so slightly. Soon, the stars would replace the clouds. Coming out to shine on us. 

I blinked quickly when a face popped into my vision, interrupting my train of thought. 

"Hi," Elliot grinned, his face upside down in my view.

"Hi, could you move please," I asked, furrowing my eyebrows. 

"No," he replied after glancing up at the sky. 

I narrowed my eyes at him with suspicion. 

"You're in an awfully playful mood today," I mused, sitting up. 

"How so?" he asked, feigning innocence. 

"Mmm, for one," I began, "You made me coffee this morning. Without me asking."

"I was being nice."

"Oh really?Elliot being nice?" I teased, raising my eyebrows.

"Whatever," he huffed, laying down on the mat. His head was by Luisa's crossed legs and I sat opposite to her by his torso. 

"Elliot, oh mon dieu," Luisa cried, leaning down to look at his forehead. 

"What?" he asked, a panicked look on his face. 

"Oh wow," I gasped, playing along with Luisa. 

"What?!"

"There's something on your face," she said. 

"What is it?" he asked, sitting up. He looked at me, a worried expression on his face. 

"Look here," I said, holding his face with my left hand. I looked over his shoulder at Luisa who smirked and nodded quickly. 

I bit my lip gently, looking up at him through my lashes. His lips parted slightly, pupils dilating. I leaned in closer to his face. 

"Do you want to know what's on your face?" I whispered. He nodded slowly, eyes still watching me closely. I came closer, moving my hand down from his face to his shoulder. The muscles under my hand tensed slightly. 

Nearing Elliot's ear, I whispered quietly, "Simply plain ugliness."

I didn't give him a chance to respond before I scrambled to my feet and ran. I laughed loudly as I heard him shout my name, no doubt in anger. 

"Run Isla!" I heard Luisa shout, followed my a small scream. Turning back, I saw Elliot pulling off her scarf headband and then running towards me. My heart skipped a beat as my legs moved faster as he neared. We ran for a good 4 minutes as I zig zagged around the grass, Elliot hot on my heels. 

"Keep going Isla!" Henri chuckled as I passed him. 

"I'm tired," I huffed, slowing down. A few seconds later, I felt Elliot ram into me, bringing me to the floor. Blood roared in my ears as I lay on the grass on my side, Elliot's body on top of mine. 

After catching my breath, I shoved the heavy body off of me. 

"Gosh you're so fat," I huffed, sitting up and rubbing my shoulder. 

"Pardon?"

"I can't believe you just body slammed me," I glared at him as he stood up. I eyed his hand suspiciously as he offered to help me up. As soon as I grabbed his hand, he yanked me up, pulling me to his chest. A soft gasp escaped my lips as he held my body against his. 

"You've just gotten yourself into a very dangerous game amour," he whispered, breath tingling against my neck. 

"Then you should know that I love to play games," I replied.