"Your rasgulla came to see you.. But you are asking what I want?" Bulz said teasingly. He sighed deeply before replying.

"I'm not in mood to talk to anyone! I'll talk later." He said like trying his best to bottle up his feelings which I can't predict.

"But ashu! Pragya is here! Your rasgulla!" Bulz said emphasizing the word pragya and rasgulla.

"It's ok bulz. Ashu! You take rest.. I just came to talk to you... Nothing important! Take care ashu.. Bye!" I said. Again he sighed deeply massaging his forehead and running his finger through his hair.

"Wait for 10 mins pragya! I'll freshen up and come." He said I nodded. I don't know why but hearing him calling me pragya instead of rasgulla makes me restless. He is trying to act like a stranger to me.

For God's sake, why everyone I like and calls me with nicknames before, now calling by my name! First, Jaan! Second, Abhi! Third, Ashu!!

I stepped inside the room. The room looked like a tornado hit last night.

Something is definitely wrong with him!

He came after 20 mins with neat tee shirt and pant from washroom.

"What happened pragya?" He asked as calm as he could.

"That's what I wanna ask you! What happened? Why are you like this? Why everything is messed in this room as well as your brain!? Why are calling me pragya? Is anything happened??" I asked placing my hand in his shoulder.

"Uh!! Nothing... Just a headache!" He told.

"Am I looking like fool to believe this? If you consider me as your friend, you can share with me.. Otherwise it's up to you!" I said. He didn't react for few minutes. Thinking that he didn't want to share with me, I stood and walked towards the door. He stopped me by gripping my wrist. I turned, he gestured me to sit.

"Pragya.. I mean rasgulla! I loved one girl! Damn! I loves her still! But it's one side. She didn't love me. She loves someone! I can't digest this. I already built a love castle in my heart but seems like it's just sand castle! Yesterday only I came to know this. What should I do? I don't know!" He said tears flowing down his cheeks. He leaned on my shoulder and cried. I let him cry his heart out in my shoulder.

After 10 good minutes, he stopped crying. I just patted his shoulder to calm him.

"Ashu! Calm down... I can understand your pain.. Ok tell me answers for my questions okay? Then we'll decide what to do!" I said giving him water to drink. He nodded little.

"Is the girl's love is singleside or double side?" I asked him. "Neither both! They both love each other but they didn't know that another one loves them.." He said.

"How are you so sure about this! I mean even they do know about their love and how come you know?" I asked him.

"I heard the boy who loves talked with her brother and he confesses his sister love to him" He said.

"Do you know the boy? I mean you think he is good for her?" I asked him. He silenced.

"Yes! He is good for her, I guess" He said after a long pause. With a small smile which didn't reached his eyes.

"Then you should leave her ashu! It'll be best for both of you! I think she is not meant for you. You should not confess your feelings to her. Because she is already in love, if you confess means, it'll confuse her and hurt her. Just let it go and move on ashu! I know you deserve best! So I'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon. Every first love is not a success and it surely not an end. Don't stress yourself for what not yours. You know one thing, God's blessing is not only we got what we deserve but also we don't get what we don't deserve! Take it positive!" I said. He gives me a small smile. Suddenly his phne started ringing.