Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 3

Start from the beginning

His eyes scanned behind Jack, and he saw the other addition. He smiled, "Great, you both are here. Fellas!"

"Wait wha-Hey! Put me down!" Jack got cut off by two Yetis' grabbing him and Juri, putting them in an oversized red sack. They opened a portal, throwing the sack inside, passing through it, they landed on the room of Santa Claus' toy factory. The string to the sack untied, Jack then noticed that Juri was still unconscious, and on top of him. He felt awkward, and put her aside him, he looked up and saw his surroundings.

"Wow, you gotta be kidding me." was all he could say, in front of his was Santa, Sandman, and the Toothfairy. "Hey, hey! WOah, put me down!" he says when a Yeti pulls him out of the bag with ease.

"There he is! Jack Frost!" North said cheerfully, "I hope the Yetis' treated you well."

Jack stood and one Yeti handed him his staff, he laughed,  "Yeah, I love being tossed into a bag and thrown into a magic portal." He said sarcastically.

North smirked, "Good, that was my idea." 

"You know Bunny, obviously." He says pointing at Bunny.

Jack agreed, "Obviously."

"And the Toothfairy." North says.

She flew over in front of Jack's face, "Hello Jack. I've heard a lot about you. And your teeth!"

He stared at her confused, "My- my what?!"

Tooth dug her fingers through his lips and opened his mouth, "Open up! Are they really as white as they say?!" When her pink eyes scanned the inside, she smiled, "Yes! Oh! They really do sparkle like freshly fallen snow!"

Her fairies all "Aww"ed in admiration, gawking at Jack.

"Girls! Pull yourselves together!" Tooth says, "Let's not disgrace the uniform."

"And Sandy." North points to Sandman, but he's already sound asleep, he shoves him lightly of a while, "Sandy? Sandy? Wake up!!!"

Sandman immediately woke up, then smiled.

Jack walked around the room, "Can anyone tell me why I'm here?"

Sandman raised his hand, Jack looked at him. Sandman attempted to tell him with his images above his head, but it was too much for him to explain that they mixed together.

Jack shook his hand, "Ahh, thanks little man."

As he walked away, Jack then froze one of the elves and continued, "I must have done something really bad, to get you four together."

He turned to Santa, "Am I on the naughty list?" says Jack with a smirk.

"Ha! On naughty list? You hold the record."

"But no matter! We overlook! Now we are wiping clean sleight."

"How come?"

"Ha, good question." Says the Bunny.

"How come?! I tell you, how come, because now you, and her," Santa said then pointed to the still unconscious Juri, "Are both Guardians!" he yelled cheerfully, even small fireworks went out behind him. Yetis blews horns in a tune. Everyone raised a glass to JAck, smiling, except BUnny who only rolled his eyes. He felt a poke at his leg and saw a few elves pointing at the ridiculous blue shoes with the letters 'G' on them.

Jack stared at them, in disbelief, then it turned to anger. Just before North could get started on the vow of the book for Guardians, Jack threw his staff up and stabbed it to the ground, wind blew throughout the room, blowing out the fireworks and freezing the floor.