Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 3

"Oh no."

Juri shot up and ran for her life. Jack flew after her, asking her what happened, but she kept going without stopping. She had to get to the house, she had to follow her father's instructions, and leave. After a while, her lungs burned and Jack was beyond concerned, Juri reached the house. She unlocked the code and ran up the stairs to her father's bedroom. Just as he said, a bag filled with dollars of money, probably enough to set her entire life.

"Hey what's going on?" Jack said. Juri slipped the bag over, responding with

"I have to get out of here. I'm leaving now for good." She entered her bedroom, Jack trailed behind her.

"What why?"

"It's too dangerous here now, I have to leave, town." She grabbed all things that we're needed into a bag and left downstairs.

"Really? And how are going to do that?"

She opened the door and walked out

"I'll figure it out on the way. In the mean time, you should pr-"

Juri was cut off by a quick hand tightly grasping her throat, throwing her to a tree. Her eyes widen when she saw it was the man from her nightmares.

"Snow Angel!" Jack yelled

The man laughed, "Snow Angel? Has she not told you her name?" He faced her with a grin "Stubborn girl you are."

"Let her go!" Jack then shot ice at the man, throwing him off Juri. She fell the ground gasping for air. Jack kneeled beside her, "Are you ok?"

She nodded and the man laughed. "Is that best you got, Jack Frost? Soon, she will end up like her mother, as well as her father." Juri's eyes widen when he spoke of her father that way.

Did this mean he was dead? Did this man kill both of them?

"You killed them?"

The man smirked and Jack got closer to Juri, gripping his staff, ready to attack.

"Your mother and that fool kept yapping on that your power would take me down, yet you don't even know how to use it."

Juri went wide eyed, "Power? What power?"

He laughed, "Young girl, might as well finish you off."

"Not while I'm here!"

Jack and the man began to fight, Juri was confused since he mentioned her power. Then she remembered what her father said

Only when you sing.

Juri gasped and her hand flashed to her necklace. She gripped the blue orb, and began to stare at. She pieced it all together, Juri was unsure, but it was worth a try. Juri began to vocalize, then her necklace glowed, a dim light blue. Jack and the man stared at her, she focused on the man and her necklace flashed; he was then unconscious.

Jack stared back at Juri, confusion filled his blue eyes, "Uhh..did you do that?"

Juri's head felt heavy and her vision spinned all around. She breathed heavily and finally fell the ground, unconscious as well. Jack ran to her picking her up slightly to examine her. The man from before was now gone, then he heard something. He stood protectively around Juri, his staff in front.

"'Ello mate."

Jack spun to the voice, and saw a shadow. "It's been a long time... Easter Sunday wasn't it?" Jack saw that it was the Easter Bunny, he sent his staff beside him, no longer tense.

"Bunny! You're not still mad about that, are you?" says Jack with a grin.

The Easter Bunny glared at Jack, "Yes, but this is about something else."