Snow Angel: Rise of the Guardians (Jack Frost) 26

They all flew down to the street, backing North up. Bunnymund hit Pitch with his boomerang, Jack kicking him to a side as Juri sliced a cut onto Pitch's leg with her arrow. He fell to the ground.

"It's over Pitch." Juri said, positioning her bow and arrow.

Pitch disappeared, all they heard was his laughter. Their eyes scanned the area, looking out for Pitch. He appeared behind Juri, in his hands formed a sythe. He raised it up and Jack noticed this.

"Juri look out!" He yelled, ran at her then knocked her out of the way with him, but Pitch was unable to swing, something had caught his wrist. Jack landed on the ground with Juri on top of him.

They both looked up and saw Pitch getting dragged by his wrist. Wrapped around it was a golden whip, and he soon met face to face with Sandman. Sandman smirked then punched Pitch up into the sky, the whip still tied around his wrist. Jack and Juri laughed, then noticed they were still in the same position. They stood to their feet, blushing as Jack cleared his throat.

The children came yelling, "Sandman!"

He smiled then pulled at the whip, sending Pitch to the ground.

"Sandy!"The Guardians said while huddling around him.

Juri hugged Sandman as North laughed in happiness. "Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." says Bunnymund.

Sandman grabs Juri's hand, pulling her up with him as he flies up into the air on his cloud. His sand links to every sleeping child and creates a dream for them. He looks at Juri, who was standing on the cloud with him. He begins making a music note above his head. Juri got the message.

"Pour ce contrat fatal..." She sang, her necklace glowed as mists of blue spiraled around the golden bands. Her tone hinted her questioning Sandman. He nodded for her to continue.

"Tout prend...un air de fete..." Her soprano voice extended her note of the last word. It rang blissfully, as the blue reached the childrens' dreams. Purifing them, and creating sweet dreams with nightmares that didn't exist in them. These became one of the best dreams Sandman has ever made, with Juri's big help, the children became happier

As their team work continued, the Globe recieved a massive amount of their believers once more again. The lights appeared and remained. Figures of their dreams, appeared on the streets of Burgess: dinosaurs, birds, fishes, dolphins, even a unicorn!

Jamie felt something cold hit his back. He turned and saw a smiling Jack with snowball in his hand, Jamie laughed. Thus creating a snowball fight amongst the children. The Guardians then joined in, even Sandman and Juri once they finished with the dreams.

North stood by Jack, "You two, deserve each other."

He said while they looked at Juri, who had a wide grin on her face. She laughed as she threw another snowball at Tooth.

"Thanks. I just hope she feels the same."

Oh how naive Jack is, thought North, even he saw what was obvious between the two. "Well why don't you find out?"

North gave Jack two small figures. He looked at both, which were mini Russian dolls that resembled Jack and Juri. Jack doll had a playful smile on his face while the Juri doll had a glowing light coming from her necklace. It was their center.

Jack looked up North with a smile, "Go ahead, give it to her." North said. Snow smashed behind his head, he turned and a kid pointed to an elf. North laughed and grabbed some snow, running after them.

"Ahaha! You are all on naughty list!" He yelled.

Jack chuckled, then sighed. He began to contimplate on what he should do, he looked over at Juri who was giggling at Bunnymund when he got hit by North. Jack smiled, then walked up towards her. She noticed this and walked to him as well, embracing him in a hug. He hugged back.

"Thank you Jack. I've couldn't have done it without your help." She said happily, smiling up at him

Her smile warmed his frozen heart, making it beat wildly. "Juri..I lo..."

She pulled away, to look up at him. "I...lov"

Juri then finally realized what he was tryng to tell her. Her heart leaped in joy, but he couldn't get it out, so she helped.

"Jack. Do you know why I like to sing when you're around?"

He looked confused, but said, "No, why?"

She smiled wider this time, snaking her hand behind his neck, "Because, I sing, for the one I love."

With that, her hand pushed his head down towards her, and she pressed her lips against his. His cheeks flushed, and went wide eyed. But he quickly, gave in, closing his eyes, kissing her back. Juri put her hands on the side of his cheeks as he put his over her hands. They kissed passionately that their love for each other bursted inside them.

Jack and Juri were beyond extatic.

Their ears heard cheering and "aww"'s. They pulled away and looked at the source, which were the rest of the Guardians and the children. Juri blushed, Jack pulled her away, kissing her again.

"I love you too, Juri Winters." He said when he pulled from the kiss.

She giggled, "As I love you, Jack Frost."connecting their lips again.

~*~

Pitch looked up from the ground at the scene before him. Jack and Juri confessing their love as everyone around them cheered. He stood up, shocked at all the sweet things that roamed.

"How dare you have fun, in my presence!" He yelled, "I am the Boogey Man! And you will fear me!"

He walked up to a child, but the child just walked through as if he was just the air. Pitch went wide eyed. Jack and Juri looked over at him, as well as the Guardians. They huddled together in front of Pitch, he looked at them, then quickly spun around, running away from the scene. He panted hard each fast step that took him away from the place. He ran into a large area of just snow and trees. In the middle lied, a frozen pond which he ran across on. Pitch hit something which made him fly backwards onto the pond. That something happened to be North's belly.

"Leaving the party so soon?" asked North.

"And you didn't even say goodbye." Tooth says

Tooth tossed a coin onto Pitch's lap, he looked up at her. "A quarter?"

Her fist collided onto the side of his mouth, a tooth popped out of his mouth, falling onto the frozen pavement.

"And that's for my fairies." She said as her fairies giggled.

"You can't get rid of me! Not for long, there will always, be fear!" Pitch says as he stands up on his feet.

"So what. As long as one child believes, we always be here to fight to fight fear." North says.

"Oh really?" Pitch says, "Then what are they doing here?"

He gestured to the nightmares that surrounded the area.

"Well it can't be mine, cause' I'm not afraid!" Juri says with a giggle.

Jack smiles down at her, with his arm around her waist, "Looks like it's your fear, they smell." 

He says to Pitch.

The nightmares attacked Pitch and dragged him back into his lair.