CHAPTER EIGHT

"Little bit of poison in me

"Little bit of poison in me."

~|•|~

Changbin stood outside the school gates, his mother standing by his side as he shook.

"Do you have any idea on who may have sent the present?"
Changbin was currently being questioned by the police, yet everything they said would blur.

"Th-there is this o-one person that-that keeps texting me and and they keep leaving this stuff in my locker."
Changbin pointed over to where a police officer was holding a box of chocolates, a bouquet of roses, and a note.

"A-at first I just thought it was a joke but..."
Changbin trailed off.

Something caught his eye.

Someone. Caught his eye.

A male, bright red hair. Most likely freshly dyed.

He was wearing a mask, and just as he caught Changbin staring at him he sprinted off.

"... Bin.... Changbin... Changbin! Are you alright?"
Changbin jumped as his mother was slapping his cheek lightly.

"He was in my room."

~|•|~

Felix hummed as he walked down the road, walking to the bus stop.

Felix swiped his card and took a seat in the front of the bus, taking out his phone and going through his gallery.

Pictures among pictures of his one and only, Seo Changbin.

Most pictures were taken at night, while the older was sleeping.
Ranging from being right outside the window to right by the bed.

Felix chuckled as he came across a picture of Changbin snuggling close to his stuffed animal, Gyu.

Felix hummed again as he jumped off the bus, it was still about a 20 minute walk til he was all the way back home, at the edge of the forest.

Felix walked down the abandoned roads as he reached his house, the house was a mansion.

Over three stories high, more then 200 rooms inside.
Felix wandered inside his house, walking all the way to the top floor where he kept the most prized room.

Felix walked past a door painted in a pastel purple, walking further down the hall til he reached a wooden door painted black.

Felix opened the door, the room was pitch black. No windows.

Flicking on the light, the walls were overflowing with pictures.

Pictures of Changbin walking home, pictures of Changbin cleaning his room, pictures of Changbin sleeping, pictures of Changbin getting in the shower.

Felix walked over to the desk in the middle of the room, completely clean.
Only a rag, rope, duck tape, and a bottle with chloroform.

Soon.

Too soon?