CHAPTER SIX

"Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground

"Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground."

~|•|~

"This just in, a body has been found on XXX school's campus.

The body is identified as Kim Lany.

No leads have been found for who has done it, and the police investigators have advised to stay safe and don't stay out too late.

The police will be holding an investig-"

"Changbin, don't watch that stuff."
Changbin's mother said, turning the channel to a random kids cartoon.

"But mom, I knew her!"

Changbin was still in shock about the sudden death of his close classmate.

"I know sweetie, but leave the investigating to the police, I'm sure they will find who did it."

Changbin sighed, nodding his head and moving past his mother to go to his bedroom upstairs.

Plopping down on his bed, Changbin pulled out his phone, instantly getting a notification.

Unknown:
Hey baby, I hope you saw what I did for you.

Changbin:
You did this!?

Unknown:
I did it all for you! She deserved it! Nobody can touch what is mine! Nobody!

Changbin:
Just leave me alone, whoever you are.
You freaking murderer!

Unknown:
Watch what you say to me, baby.

Changbin:
No! You freak! I don't even know you, and you don't know me. So leave me and my friends out of this.

Unknown:
Seo Changbin.

Unknown:
I wouldn't talk to someone like that. Especially someone who is currently watching you through your window.

Changbin was startled by a sudden pebble smacking against his window.

Changbin opened the window, peeking his head out. Trying to see any figure in the darkness.

No luck.

"up here."

Changbin yelped as he looked up, a dark figure sitting in the tall tree in his backyard.

The figure was male, his black mask and hood blocking Changbin from seeing any of his facial features except his eyes.

Dark, chocolaty brown eyes, almost black with an emotion Changbin couldn't explain.

Changbin scooted back on his bed, falling off with a thump.

The figure climbed through the window, getting a dirty footprint on the window seal.

The male walked further into the room, backing Changbin into a corner.

The figure reached over and locked the bedroom door.

Walking closer to the shorter, he placed a black leather glove over his face, blocking any sound.

The male leaned into Changbin's body, stuffing his face into the holder's neck and sniffing it, letting out a long content sigh.

"I was planning on doing this way later, just so that we could get a little closer through my notes, but I guess today was just my lucky day."

The taller grabbed the shorter's hand, leading him around the room with his hand on his waist.

The two danced lightly in silence as Changbin was quiet with fear.

Changbin waited for a moment, before shoving the taller away from him, the other male landed hard on the floor, the impact causing his hood to fly off his head.

Revealing a head of orange hair.

"Binnie, baby, are you okay in there? What was that sound?"
Changbin looked at his door, rushing for the lock.

At the same time, the other male disappeared out of his window.