CHAPTER FOUR

"Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop

"Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop."

~|•|~

Changbin woke up sloppily, rolling out of his bed and hitting the floor with a thud.

I hate schools days.

Changbin got ready for the day lazily, looking in the mirror and seeing the untameable monster that was his hair.

Changbin decided it was a lost cause after running his fingers through it for about ten minutes.

Changbin grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl on the counter and slipped out his door silently.

Changbin walked down the crowded morning street quietly, his headphones playing blasting loud music into his ears.

Changbin slipped past a woman as he tripped over his shoelace, falling right into the arms of a man dressed in all black.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry sir. Excuse me."
Changbin said in a quiet voice, only looking up to see orange hair sticking out wildly from the black hood of the stranger.

Where have I seen that hair before?

How weird.

Whatever.

Changbin continued to walk to school slowly, not noticing the stranger he had bumped into watching him as he walked.

-💘-

Of course Felix came to Changbin's house in order to watch him wake up in the morning.

Felix had the urge to just open the window and climb in at one point too, but decided not. It's too early.

Soon.

Felix also noticed that Changbin's running skill was far below average.

Easy to catch up to.

When Changbin ran into Felix, Felix swore his heart stopped beating in his chest.

Changbin is way better looking up close.

His golden skin always looked beautiful from far away, but now Felix had the chance to see it closer, he swears Changbin's skin looked like honey.

Felix can't wait to hold and touch every part of Changbin's skin.

Changbin's coffee brown eyes were even more captivating then ever.
And Felix could even say he could drown in the chocolate brown.

Felix can't wait to be the only person Changbin sees with his light brown eyes.

But Felix has to be patient.

You can't rush it.

All in the right time.

Felix arrived at the school again five minutes after Changbin, walking into the cafeteria to wait to go to class.

Slowly, Felix's friends started to pile at the table too.

Jisung started rambling about a squirrel fight he had witnessed in his back yard while Seungmin pretended to listen.

Felix was too busy stealing long stares at Changbin, who sat on the opposite side of the room with his friends.

Felix also watched furiously as a random bitch walked up to his Changbin and started to get all touchy feely with him.

"Hey, Felix... You good bud?"
Felix broke out of his trance as he looked over at his friend.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"
Felix tilted his head slightly in confusion as Jisung gestured to Felix's hand.

Felix looked down to where the entire table was staring at and realized he had crushed his apple juice box.

Felix let out a little 'oh' before getting up and grabbing towels.

His friends seemed to have brushed it off quickly, getting back to their conversations.

This left Felix to his own thoughts.

This bitch is gonna get it.

-💘-

I hope you enjoy this chapter! And I will see y'all, in the The next update!