~No Shit Sherlock~

*Warnings*
.Fluff
.Cussing
.Short Chapter

There's only Richie, Eddie, and Stanley. They be at Richie's house (His dad's gone but his mom's there).

"Momm I'm home" Richie yelled in a singing voice as him and two of his best friends entered the room. Maggie walked out of the kitchen over to where the boys were taking there shoes off at the door, "Hi boys, how was school" Richie let out a huge sigh "Boring" Maggie chuckled while the other boys rolled there eyes "It was good" Eddie intervened "Yeah it was good" Stanley then said. Richie stuck his tong out at them and then ran upstairs up to his room, Maggie smiled "well you two better go get him" the boys sprited to the stairs and up them. Maggie walked back to the kitchen to clean while you could hear thumping up stairs. "Richieeee no fair, I have asthma you could kill mee" Stanley just started laughing, "That's the goal Ed's" Eddie rolled his eyes as he walked into the Trashmouths room, "your a bully" Richie frowned "Rude" Stanley just stood there amused.

Awhile after the two boys arguing back and forth and Stanley just standing there. "Stop flirting" Richie looked over at Stanley "I'm not gay..." Richie stood there and thought for a moment. "Mom am I gay" Richie yelled to his mom who was still downstairs, "Yes Richard, you are", "Wait do you guys think I'm gay" Eddie looked at Richie "No shit Sherlock" Richie though for another moment "Welp".

254 Words.