"Drink, and when the pain gets worse, hold it against where the pain is."

She sat back down and took one of Jaden's hands when he was done drinking.

Apparently, the video continues because everybody started to gesture wildly with their hands.

"We're trying to do shit. You're just trying to sleep. Sleep when you're dead!"

"We're trying to film, that's way more important than sleep."

"Apparently they never understood the word 'Grind'"

"Alice, what's your opinion?"

"Oh, right! Alice is here too!"

Jaden lifted up her hand in a wave and nodded towards her as a form of encouragement.

"Hi, I'm Alice. And I haven't seen the video but I think that you guys can get very loud and that they have a right to complain. But I admire your work ambition."

"Thank you."

"I feel like I will have to shout the whole video."

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Yelling at a closed window won't change the situation."

"Shut up Alice."

"Sorry."

"He doesn't mean it."

"Yeah, I don't. Sorry."

Jaden had to burp from all the water he had just digested and stood up.

"Prost!"

"Huh?"

"Talking about grinding. This girl that wants to grind with Bryce, named Abby."

"Shut the heck up."

Jaden now was yelling from a different room: "That is true!"

"Cut."

"Can we really say that?"

"What's wrong Bryce?"

"Nothing, just asking."

"You're back!"

"Aww Allie, already miss me?"

"Sure did."

"Okay now continue!"

"There is that video, made by the club house and I guess they fuck with the sway house."

"They do"

"They wanna fuck the sway house."

"All jokes. All jokes."

"Who would wanna fuck a house?"

"That's the important question right there Jaden?"

"Are you mocking me?"

"I don't know. Am I?"

"You're getting brave."

Jaden straightened his back. To have his full body height to tower over her. Within seconds he was able to see the regret in her eyes and how she cowered away from him, and that is when he was scared to come off like her ex, so he pulled her in a hug and kissed her forehead.

Josh then continued to show them a video of two girls and two boys. Alice didn't know any of them.

And before she could even register what happened the boys were talking about how fake her laugh was.

"I like her hair." They re-watched the scene a couple of times and while they were talking Alice took his phone and looked at them closer.

"That outfit is really cute too. Not my style but maybe, I could try it sometime."

"Talking about ammunition, there was a video of Bryce actually made with a paintball gun. Where he was shooting shots at RiceGum."

"That was the joke."

"Bryce you keep coming fucking at this guy."

Jaden fidgeted beside her a little bit and looked at the camera to make sure that it looked alright. "Fuck my hair."

And with that, he was gone again.

"Oh okay. That was my third time mentioning him. That was my first time actually throwing shots. The other times I was, you know, responding to him making fun of me."

"So you've been keeping track of every time you talk about him though? Do you write it down or...?"

"Yeah, this is the last time he will see a response."

Jaden now walked back into the room, with a cap, backward on his head.

"You okay Jaden?"

"I don't know."

"What's up?"

"Still have a headache, I don't like the way my hair looks today. I don't know."

"Okay listen. You're gonna rest after this video. I will personally make sure of that. And you will drink more, water. Here take a sip. One more. Nope, you keep it in your hand. Your other hand will hold my hand. Because if you don't you will keep moving and mess up your hair. Which, by the way, looked completely fine, the whole time. You look good Jaden."

The two of them trusted Josh to cut that out, nothing really happened but you know how people are.

Meanwhile, Josh and Bryce were talking about how they should make a montage of all the cute moments Jaden and Alice have and make them public when they get together.

The question wasn't if, it was when.

They could see that they clearly liked each other, even if it has only been a couple of days, and this newfound friendship would blossom into something really beautiful.