•10•

"Can I offer you a Red Bull or a white claw?" Bryce asks smiling holding out the two in his hands. "Uh I've never had a Red Bull." I laugh. He quickly smiles and sets down the white claw. "Alright, here. Try mine." He smiles and hands me his. I take it and take a sip. "It's okay." I laugh handing it back making him laugh.

We talk for a minute before I see jaden and a couple others pull up and get out and start talking to the guys. I look over and start watching him and I think he could tell. I looked away and started scrolling on my phone and Bryce walked over there as well.

I watch him set down his Red Bull and look over at me and walks over to me getting close. He hesitates for a minute and picks me up right off my feet and into his arms making me gasp out of shock. "Jaden what are you doing?" I ask as he starts walking from where we were. "Do you trust me?" He smiles. I hesitate for a second before nodding. He walks to the edge of the cliff and I hold onto him tighter before he jumps.

We fall together as one till we are about to hit the water we let go and I plug my nose quickly to prevent water from going up it. I pop up from the water and take a deep breath of air. I while the hair from my face and turn to jaden. "Are you crazy?" I say loudly starting to swim to where I can touch. Jaden follows to where he can touch and grabs my arm to prevent me from going all the way in.

He pulls me to him and I wrap around him cause I can't touch. "You liked the crazy though. Am I wrong?" He grins. I smile softly and and raise my eyes to meet his. "A little." I say softly. "Exactly." He smiled back. He lifts my chin softly and caresses my face before slowly leaning in and connecting his lips gently to mine.

The kiss lasts a few seconds before we start hear the guys yelling and jumping in. We were around the corner of  where you get out at so they couldn't see us. He pulls away and smiles, so uh have I proven anything yet?" He grins letting me off his body and starts swimming to shore. I wanted to say, "you've proven you're crazy, and hot. And a good kisser. But I said "mm I don't know." I smile and follow him in. We get on short and start walking up to get to the top of the cliff again.

When we reach the top I see most the guys down there so I take off running, leaving jaden and jump as far as possible. I land the cold water rushing over my body again. I pop up and see Bryce, "bad ass." He smiles at me. I smile and swim for a little bit.

We finish up swimming and head up to get dried off. Jaden only came with Anthony. I wrap my towel around my shoulders trying to get warm again. I see jaden talking to the guys and them nodding and then they looked over at me. They started to get in the cars and I start to walk over to bryce when jaden stopped me. "You're riding with me." He smiles, I try not to smile. I look up and him and nod and hop into the front seat setting my stuff down and the towel over the seat so I wouldn't get it wet.

"So whyd you specifically want to ride with me?" I ask with a grin. We waited for Anthony, cause he was still going to ride with us. "Just to see you." He says. I nod and look down and start scrolling through my phone till Anthony gets in. And We start driving back to sway.

"Can I turn on the heat? I'm cold." I ask looking at jaden. He nods. "Ant will you hand me my sweatshirt?" He asks. I flip on the heat, till I look over and jadens handing it to me. "Jaden you don't have to do that. I'll be okay." I say reassuring him. "Put it on." He says looking over at me. "Okay." I slightly smile and slide on his sweatshirt.

"Can we play some music?" Anthony asks. " Uh yeah who wants the aux?" Jaden asks holding it up. "Elle can. My phones charging." Anthony says. I grab The cord and plug it in and go to Spotify. "What kind of music do you want?" I ask. "Just do what you normally listen too." Anthony says excited making me laugh "okay." I flip it on and about two songs in 'comatose' comes on. I look over and see jaden half grin.

I smile and continue singing like I have been. We eventually pull up to sway and we all get out. I throw my stuff in my car and grab my shirt and my extra sweatpants I had in my car. Jaden started walking inside until I yelled "jaden." He stopped and turned and walked over to my car. "Here's your sweatshirt back." I say about to take it off. "Keep it." He winks making me grin. "Okay." "Text me." He says and turns and walks inside.

I keep his sweatshirt on and throw sweats on and get into my car and head back home. When I get there there was like nobody there. "Chase where is everyone?" I ask stopping him. "I think most of them went out to eat." He says . I nod and run up to my room. I put all my stuff away and realize I still have their towel. "Whoops." I say and put it in the laundry so I can clean it and take it back.