•5•

I wake up and go down stairs and see a mess of cans and stuff and sigh before throwing the cans in plastic bag and cleaning up some so the maid didn't do too much.  "Hey." I look up and see tony. "Hi." I say softly. I'm standing here scrolling through my phone. "We're going to the beach later if you're up to go." He smiles grabbing a bang from the fridge and closing it to face me still on my phone. "So?" He asks grabbing my phone. "Um yeah.. sure." I smile nervously.  "Awesome." He smiles .

"Wanna go get coffee?" I ask taking the bang out of his hand before he opens it. "Um yeah sure." He smiles. "Will you go see if anyone wants to come or wants anything? Like Ondreaz or anyone." I ask. He nods and goes up stairs. I smile softly from being around him.

I go up and grab my wallet and keys and see tony, Ondreaz and Larray come down. "This work." He grins. "Yeah." I laugh softly and head out the door. "Wanna take my car?" Tony offers. "Sure." I say we walk to it and see ondre going towards the front so I quickly yell "shot gun." Running under his arm and hopping in. "Hey." He pouts making me laugh. "I mean she called it man." Tony laughs. "I get it on the way back." He pouts hopping in the back.

We head to Dunkin' Donuts when I get a text from a couple people asking to meet there and I tell them sure. We wait a while and we see Nick, charli, dixie, ryland. And then micheal, Alex, Calvin and Patrick.

"Where's kouvr?" I pout walking up to Alex. "Oh my god." He laughs at me at how much I'm pouting. "She's at the house with mia." He says as I pout that she wasn't here. "I ammm here though!" Calvin says walking up all goofy too me. "That you are." I laugh.

I go over to charli and ask what she normally gets and then gets what she gets after she judges me jokingly for never having it before. We order and the guys were getting really crazy so we head back, of course ondre beating me to the front. I jump in the back with Larray and tony drives back. We get back and we wonder where the others are cause they left before us.

I go up and find kouvr and Mia and see them on mia and Thomas's bed. "Hey!" I say loudly jumping onto the bed. "Hey!" Kouvr yells back. We hang for a bit and I decide to go down and hang by the edge of the pool and tan till calvin and patty come running through throwing things at each other and then jumping in. "Elle!" Calvin gasps excitedly seeing me. "Hi Calvin." I laugh. He quickly gets out and tuns over to me.

"Okay, okay be careful." I say loudly holding my hands out. He makes it over to me and sits on the end of the chair. "Calvin your wet." "I can make you wet." He grins. "Wait.. wait no." He corrects himself making Patrick and busy out laughing. He grunts and stands up and bends down in effort to picking me up while Patrick records us. "Stop-stop." I yell laughing trying to get out of his grip. "Calv-" I yell before he throws me in the pool from his arms.

I pop up and look at him. "I hate you." I glare pushing my wet hair out of my face. "No you don't." He teases and runs over to the trampoline to jump in. "Stop running. You're going to get hurt." I yell as he heads fastly to the trampoline.

We mess around and hang out in the pool for a bit before I go get around for the beach with the guys. I dry off and clean up and shower even though I know I am most likely swimming Again. "Ready?" I hear tony yell knocking. "Yep." I yell and walk out to see him standing there.

We drive to the beach and automatically start running around and messing around having fun. "Okay okay let's take pictures before we get nasty." Larray yells.

"Let's do this." Tony says "Larray on one of our shoulders and Elle on one of our shoulders?" Tony continues. "Sure." Ondreaz agrees. Tony turns and holds out his hand. I smile as he bent down and I climbed up on his shoulders.

*disclaimer I know these are Nikita but for this they won't be, I'm sorry lol

Ellesy- these guys are growing on me😌 @tonylopez
@ondreazlopez @larray

1m likes
Comments -
Tony fanxx- shipppp!!!

Larray- you love us bitchhh
—> you're right🤭😂💕

Harrybut- wifey be mine not his😫

Ellesyfanpage- ARE YOU IN THE HYPEHOUSE NOW?!??
—> yes

Charlidamellio- 🥺😍

Tonylopez- 🔥❤️