•1•

Ellesy- 🌞

Ellesy- 🌞

120.8k likes

Comments-

Revxx- hot girly.

Brycehall- beautiful 🤤

Charlidemilio- we have to hang!!
reply—> yess of course!!

Hannah- put it away.

Friendsxx- Suns out tums out🤭🌞

—-

I slowly get up from bed and begin to change, knowing it was too early for me to be functioning. I grab my clothes and stroll to the shower.

When I'm done I throw on some make up and my outfit and go down out to get some break fast. I live in an apartment with my roommate, he's never home so I'm practically living alone. Which is hard some times, but I manage.

I grab stuff out to make some toast when I hear my phone go off. I run over to it and grab it and see Charlie's  number pop up, she dmd me a while back but the house has been so busy lately I haven't got the chance to go over there, plus I'm nervous.

"Hello?" I say smiling from ear to ear then realize that she can't see me, "hey, what you up to today?" She asks happily, "not much, why what's up?"  "Well I figured maybe we could finally hang out? I can text you the address to the house." "Sure. What time?" "Anytime. Just let me know." She says, "alright I will." I say before saying good bye and hanging up.

I set my phone down and squeal in excitement that I finally get to meet her. I stand there till I hear my toast pop up. "SHIT." I yell turning around to see my toast is black.

I throw it away and make some more and make a smoothie. When I finished I clean up and get around to leave, leaving a note to my roommate max and heading out the door.

I text Charli that I'm on my way and put the address in before heading over there. I get a little nervous, I've talked to most of the people there over media's but I haven't met them yet.

I pull up to their huge house and stop at the gates to see Connor sliding on a water slide down the driveway and smack into the gate before rolling over and yelling. I hold in my laugh and hop out and walk to the gate.

"Elle? Omg hey." Alex says opening the gates for me. "Hi." I smile as he lightly side hugs me and I say hi to Connor, "call me paper." He laughs as he heads back up to slide again on the drive way. "Drive up and park, mostly everyone's inside." Hs smiles stepping to the side. I nod and go to my car and drive it to the top of the drive way.

When I reach the top I grab my bag and go knock on the door. I wait a minute and see charli open it. "Hey!" I smile. "Hey!" She yells smiling huge pulling me into a hug. She introduced me to everyone more. I know most of them but have never met.

"Come on I'll show you around." She says softly grabbing my hand. She showed me rooms, and we got to Tony and Ondreaz's room Tony was making a tiktok, he quickly shot around with the song still going. "Oh, hi. You must be Elle?" He smiles grabbing his phone and walking over to give me a hug. "I am." I smile nervously. "Well if you get comfortable enough here maybe Thomas will let you in." Tony jokes. I just nervously laugh as charli pulls me through the rest of the house.

"What if you think?" She asks turning to me. "It's awesome" I say "well that's good cause, I do think Thomas is going to offer you a spot, but you didn't hear it from me." She winks and laughs. I nervously giggle and we head back down as everyone's running around and filming.

READ

I'm sorry I know It's not good, I'm not good at starting books, but please hang in there!

Trust me it's going to be good!