•4•

I wake up before the guys so I grab some clothes and change and get around for the day. I come out and see them in the tent still so I unzip the tent and see them super close to each other so I jump onto both of them. "Wake up!" I yell once I'm on them. They grunt and groan pushing me in between them. "You're lucky you're small." Patrick jokes and rubs his eyes trying to wake up.

I look over and see Calvin laying there with his eyes still shut. "I said wake up." I say starting to poke him multiple times. "Okay. Okay." He says swatting my hand out of his face. "I want this tent out of my room." I smile patting the boys and getting up.

I walk down stairs and see nobody's really up. I decide to run to the store and buy a small mixed thing of fruit and come back and sit in the kitchen before I see to y come down. "Good morning." I smile too him. "Good morning Elle." He smiles. "Want any fruit?" I ask. He comes over and grabs a piece and sits down.

Slowly people get up and come down and the house becomes more and more loud. Till I hear the doorbell ring. I go over and open it and see a bunch of guys standing there. "Oh you must be Elle." The guy smiles. "Bryce." Tayler says walking up. "Elle this is the swag boys. So that's bryce, Josh, jaden, Anthony, quinton, and griffin." He explains letting them in. "Hi." I smile as they pass us.  I go and finish my fruit and throw away the container.

Most the guys went out by the pool area, some of them swimming, some just hanging around it and yelling. "Hey hey okay Elle your turn." Thomas comes up laughing. "My turn for..?" " what are the odds. If you get the same number youuuu have to jump into he pool fully clothed." He brings. "Really.." I sigh "fine. Fine." "One two three... five" "five..! God damn it." I yell laughing. I slide my sandals off and stand by the edge before I feel someone run by my and push me in.

I pop up fast from the water and see Calvin. "Calvin! You're going to get it." I yell pulling myself back up onto the ground. And running at Calvin.

Calvin and I clicked as soon as we met, he is like one of my best friends in the house, were both loud and crazy and honestly I don't know what it would be like with out him.

I catch up to him and grab his arm. "Just come here!" I yell laughing trying to drag him to the pool side. He's laughing pulling away taking my smallness as an advantage. "Fine." I pout crossing my arms making him grin. I laugh and yell that I'm going to change. I run upstairs and put on my bathing suit and go back down stairs and see nick and tony in the pool. I quickly run and jump in next to tony to splash him.

I get up and see him glaring at me and splash's next with water. "I'm already wet tony a splash isn't going to do anything." I laugh and splash him back. I smile and swim over to him as he grabs his phone. "Whatcha doin." I ask putting my hand on his shoulder holding myself up. "Finding a good sound to do a dance to." He says scrolling through tiktok. I stay hanging on him till I realize I was doing it. "Oh sorry." I blush a little not meaning too. "You're okay." He smiles softly. "Wanna do this with me?" He asks refuting to the dance. "If you want me too." I say a little nervous, "duh that's why I asked." He laughs setting his phone up.

I smile and we do it a couple times till we nail it and then he goes up and posts it and we make a few more. Till I see Calvin talking to paper. I quickly get out and sneak up to him and shove him in but he quickly grabs me and takes me in with him. "Well at least I'm in a bathing suit this time." I say coming up. "Yeah well I wasn't." He glares. "Well I wasn't the first time." I pout back.

I decide to get out and lay in the sun, the sway buys brought a bunch of white claws and most people were hanging out with them so I was kinda off on my own. "Hey can I offer you a drink?" I hear a guy say. I open my eyes and see a guy with floppy blonde and brown hair standing there asking. "Uh, no, I'm too young." I mike sitting up. "Jaden right?" I ask. "Yeah." He smiles. "How old are you?" "18" I smile "I mean.." he says looking around. "I don't see any police around." He smiles handing me the drink. "Okay. Okay." I laugh and open it and take a big drink.

"So how old are you?" I ask "19" he says, I nod. We talk for a bit till he walks back to the group. I set the drink down and lay back down to continue to sub bathe.

I sun bathe till it started to cool down. I go upstairs and go to change when I see the tent in my room. I sigh and go to walk back down stairs when I walk straight into someone. "Oh sorry." I say looking up and seeing chase. "It's okay." He smiles. "Whatcha up to?" He asks. "I went to change but they guys left their tent in my room from their 'sleepover'" I laugh. "After I told them to clean it up." " I got an idea." He says going and turning to my room. He pulls the mattress out and important stuff and he throws it over the balcony. Where they were standing.

"My tent!" Patrick yells. "The tent boys, was suppose to be out of my room." I yell walking up next to chase. We laugh and walk back in seeing them pout. Chase helps me drag their stuff to their room. "Thank you." I smile "of course." He says back. "Imma go change." I say leaning towards my room. He nods and go in and throw of a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt.

I go down and see the sway boys and some of our boys drinking, well and Mia. As paper passes his juel to Patrick. Of course Bryce and Alex had cameras in their hands as always along with Thomas.

I continue walking down and go and sit a couple seats away from tony and Ondreaz on the couch. "Hey." Tony smiles looking towards me. "Hi." I smile back. I scroll on tiktok and find one and sigh realizing I don't have my tripod down stairs. "Can I use your tripod?" I look at the Lopez brothers. "If I can be in it." Tony teases. "Of course." I laugh a little and set it up showing him the sound. Ondreaz jumped in and we danced and made a couple good videos.

"Alright I'm heading up to bed." I say looking at the time. "Alright.. goodnight." Tony smiles. "Goodnight." I smile and turn and start to walk up stairs. "Hey where you going?" I hear some one say. I turn and see jaden. "Up to my room?" "You don't wanna hang out?" He smiles. "It's almost 1 in the morning." I smile. "And? One drink.. come on." He smiles. I sigh "okay." I say walking back down the stairs. I grab a white claw, which I really don't care for much and open it.

I stay and talk for a bit and finish the drink before finally saying good night by 2:30am and going upstairs. I lay in my bed and quickly pass out.