•3•

It's been a few weeks since I've moved in and everyone's come close to me and really gotten to know each other.

I'm laying in bed, it's around 10:30 at night and I hear a knock and my my door. I yell come in and wait to see who it is. They take a few seconds before busting through my door to have me see Patrick and Calvin and a bunch of stuff they start dragging in.

"What are you guys doing?" I say sitting up. " we're camping out. Last week it was Alex and kouvr. Your turn." Calvin smiles. I kinda laugh and plop back down as they start tussling with the tent trying to get it up.

Finally when they get it they bring a mattress in. "Oh my god you guys." I laugh as they start trying to fit it in. "Go left! No the other left." Patrick yells pushing himself and the bed into the tent.

"So why is this a thing?" I ask laughing a while later as they sit in the tent in my room. "Because, uh because." Calvin smiles. They recorded and messed around till I hear a knock. "Come in!" Calvin yells.

"They're making it your turn with them? Great." Mia and kouvr says walking in. "You can have them if you want." I joke. "Some of us are going out to dinner, wanna come?" Kouvr asks. "Yeah let me change and I'll be down." I say. "Yeah we're gonna let her change and we'll be down." Patrick says and sits to watch me change. "Out!" I laugh shooing them out.

Ellesy- "Calvin take a picture of me" @calvingoldby

789.6k likes

Comments -

Calvingoldby- make me😣
Reply—> I mean you took it didn't you

Charlidamellio- 😍😍

Chancer- omg you're talking with the hype house!?!

Avanigregg- hot girl!😍

Tonylopez- 🔥 🔥

Gghope- ARE YOU PART OF THE HYPS HOUSE NOW??

We order our food, it's alex, kouvr, Patrick, Calvin, Mia, And me. We went to a simple little la restaurant and ate.

We head back and half of the house that was still home were screaming and running around. I see Tony making a tiktok and quickly run over to him and try to follow along and goof off. When I jumped in he looked super surprised making me laugh.

I hang with everyone until it starts to get late and head upstairs. I go in my room and took my shirt off as I walked in. I turned the corner and see the guys tent and then in my bed. "Shit." I laugh wrapping my shirt around my bra. "Haha a show." Calvin laughs. I roll my eyes and turn around and slide it back on. "Well hello to you too." I smile and roll my eyes before hopping on the bed next to them.

"Wanna play a game?" Patrick smiles looking over at me. "Um depending on what kind." I say. "Mario kart." He smiles like a child. "Duh!" I yell louder than I meant to. He smiles and gets up and hooks everything up to my tv.  I have a huge bed so all three of us sit on my bed and aggressively play Mario kart till Calvin started shoving us. "Calvin!" I yell as he hit my controller and made me go over the road. "Not fair!" I yell dropping my controller and throwing myself on him trying to rake his controller.

"Hey guys I won!" Patrick yells. I stop and glare at him as I'm laying on Calvin pinned to my bed. I hear a knock and Mia walk in. "What are you doing ?" She laughs walking in. "Beating Calvin up." I grin. "Oooo I got something!" She yells before running out my room. "Oh god." Calvin says standing up. "What?" "Who knows with her." He smiles. "Come play another game." I smile. Handing him the controller back.

We play some more till mia comes running in and pulls out a taser and puts it towards Calvin making him throw the controller and jump up. "Wholey shit Mia no." I laugh. Standing up and tripping over the tent and falling into it. "Now your glad we had a mattress in there now huh." Patrick smiles. I roll my eyes and get up and crawl onto my bed.  Mia sets it down and plays a game with us going and talking on and on. "Are you high?" I laugh. "Mmmm noooo" she lies. "Mmmmhm."

It hits like 2:30 in the morning and Mia leaves and the guys are in the tent laying there talking and russling around nagging about blankets. "Shut up!" I yell laughing. I get up and grab one of my throw blankets and go to the end of my bed and unzip in and throw it in there to Patrick. "Hey thanks." He laughs.

"Okay now can we go to bed." Calvin wines. "That's what we've been trying to do!" Patrick wines back.