•8•

I go up and knock on the door and wait a few moments before the door opens and I see Bryce. "Hi." I smile. "Hi." He says and opens the door for me to come in. I step in and see some of the guys "hey guys." I smile and half wave. I look over and see jaden. "Hey." I smile. He looks over and says hey.

Bryce shows me around the house and we hung out so I got to know them better. "Did you happen to have a swim suit?" Bryce asks. "I do." I say and grin. "Wow awesome alright we can go in the hot tub and have a few drinks." He smiles. I nod and run out to my car and grab it and go and change. I get down when some one opens the door. "Oh shit sorry." They say. I jump, I look and see jaden. "No it's okay. I'm done anyways." "You should really use the lock you know?" He smiles. "Yeah." I kinda smile. I pass him and step out and throw my stuff on the couch and go out and see the guys just stepping in the hot tub.

"White claw?" Bryce smiles handing me one. "I'm not of age." I say holding my hand out to neglect it. "No ones gonna rat on you." He smiles extending his arm. I smile and grab the drink. He holds out his hand and I step in and sit in the pool and crack open my drink. We start talking till I see jaden walk out and then a girl. "Oh um hi I'm mads, Jaden's girlfriend." She smiles stepping in the hot tub. "I'm Elle." I fake smile. He has a girl friend.. great.

Ellesy-  oh, okay no problem :)

Ellesy- oh, okay no problem :)

1m likes

Comments-

Trentgu- hottttt damnnn

Calvingoldby- dang🔥🥰

Brycehall- Are you at sway🤭
—> pc you

Kouvrannon- trader, jk❤️

Fans- whore

Gabby- you don't deserve hype or to be in the hype house. Nor be at sway

Hurbad- agree^
.

I chill till around 11 and decide to get dried off. "I should probably head Home." I say stepping out. "Here lemme get you a towel." Bryce says hoping up. I nod and he gets out and leads me inside.

We get inside and He grabs me a towel. "You're welcome to stay if you need to." "No I'll be good. Thanks." I smile. "Alright, well we might go cliff jumping into a lake tomorrow do you wanna go?or are you too pussy." He jokes nudging me. "Are you doubting me?" I smile. "I'll go, and I'll show you all up." I say smiling. "Alright bet." He laughs making me laugh. "Text me tomorrow and let me know the information." I say grabbing my stuff. "Alright I will. Drive safe." He smiles. "I will. Thank you. I had fun." I say and give him a hug good bye.

I drove home and walk in the door and nothings the irregular to see most the guys up screaming and making YouTube videos. "Elle!" Patrick yells and waves for me to come here. I shut the door and set my stuff down to walk over to him. "Paper and I are smokin want some?" He asks. "I'm good." I smile and plop down next to him in the huge bean bad chair. I he takes a puff and hands it to Connor and leans back. I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh. "What's wrong?" He asks looking at me. "I'm tired." I sigh. I could feel him change expressions as he rested his head on mine.

We sat there for a while, paper went to pass it back to patty but he turned it down. We sit there, the guys being crazy, but Patrick sitting there for me. My head still rested on him. Eventually I fall asleep on him.

.

I wake up in my room. I get confused, I sit up and look at the time, it was 8am. I grab my phone and flip it on and clear my messages I don't need to deal with. I hop up and walk to Patrick and Calvin s room. I softly knock trying not to wake them if they aren't awake. I open it and see Calvin still passed out. I smile. I look and see Patrick was still asleep to.

I walk over to him and place my hand on him shoulder, "Patrick." I softly say sitting on the edge of his bed. "Patty." I say again softly. "Hmm, What." He says rubbing his eyes. "Did you take me to my room last night?" I ask kinda leaning down to him. "Yeah I Uh didn't want to wake you." He says making me smile sort of. "Thank you." I say caressing his face. "Mhm." He said. "Alright I'm going to head back out." I say and stand up and go to go out.

"Wait." I hear him say. "What?" I say tuning around still being super quiet to not wake calvin. "Wanna stay?" He asks. "Sure.." I say turning around and going back to him. He kind of moves over and I plop down next to him. I wait a few before getting cold and sliding under the blankets. I close my eyes and end up falling asleep again.