New Home !? (ch 13)

Omg thank you everyone for 1k+ omg I love y'all like deadass im so grateful for all of y'all. I'm gonna try to be more consistent please bare with me thx enjoy❤️

-Six Feet Under
By Billie Eilish-

                         "Help, I lost myself again
                             But I remember you
                      Don't come back, it won't end well
                        But I wish you'd tell me to"

                                 "Help, I lost myself again                                      But I remember you                      Don't come back, it won't end well                                 But I wish you'd tell me to"

Nobody's POV

As the sun raised , Kairi and his group left The Gates of Woodbury. his own dad spread a rumor saying that kairi and everyone on his group, try to kill him for not protecting his own family, even maiya believed it. It was sad to see people shame kairi for his sexuality, just because his dad told everyone a stupid rumor. Last night when the news of kai and the group getting banned from Woodbury, Reached Cynthia she didn't reacted well to the whole situation. She started to freak out saying. that she could enter labor any moment now, saying it was kairi's fault for being a fag, and other random stuff. Kairi did not give two fucks about what was happening, he was just sad and numb because his own father called him a disgrace, and homophobic slurs. As much as you may think words not hurt, but they do hurt if is from someone you love.

As the group left Woodbury, the only thing anyone could think about was where are we going ?. The group walked and walked, the only thing heard was zombies groaning and, the bitch aka Cynthia complaining about dehydration, and that she could enter in labor anytime now. Kairi was at the point at leaving cynthia in the middle of nowhere but, his boyfriend, Alvaro was the only one able to control him and keep on tell him to ignore cynthia. But to Kairi that was almost impossible.

The group has been waking for around three days not sign of civilization anywhere, the have found places but none of them accepted them for some odd reason. Kairi was not worried about where there were staying, but more about how his family failed a part. His mom is dead, his sister hates him, and his dad is his enemy. What a lovely family, don't you think ?

After almost a week of walking, kairi and the group made it to a prison, it was abandoned ( that's what they think lol), it had a gate and it had food, and water. The perfect home. But Kai
Got a feeling that someone was following them, but he thought it was his mind playing games on him.

Was kairi right did his mind just play games with him or was there someone following them.

Back at Woodbury.

Governor I found where you're son, and his group are staying at should we proceed with the invasion or do we wait.
Oh let's wait i know he well come back for his precious sister *maiya screaming in the background* ..................................

TBC
I hope you enjoyed it lol, and the tea is about to get real., sorry if there's any spelling errors, k bye bye ✨❤️