Evacuate (ch 10)

Hiiii guys I promise to update more Is just when I want to start to write something comes up like my friends are texting me to hangout or my mom tells me to help her and stuff like that sorry 😐 k enjoy 😉.

-Moral of The Story
By Ashe-

Mattia POV
I watch as zombies started to swarm the enters of farm and I see cynthia pass out in the floor I see kairi start to shot at the zombies so they don't get to close to the cynthia I know kai doesn't like her but I'm glad his helping her I will not know what I will do if kairi was in cynthia position I will be screwed I started to run to cynthia and lightly pick her up and now Avani and kairi were shooting at the zombies,
Ok guys roshaun,Alejandro,and Avani go get the people from there room and evacuate them k. be safe guys. They leave to help the people ok now kai and whatever your name is I said pointing to alvaro I knew his name just didn't want to say it.

Umm his name is alvaro kairi said ya you whatever his name is. Is alvaro he said in a whisper.
K help me evacuate her. Why should me and alvaro help her she left us outside she didn't help us when we need help why are we helping her ? Kairi had a point but I can't let my pregnant girlfriend, please kai she's having my child please I could hear the zombies getting closer and closer you could hear them he look at me and at cynthia and at the zombies in the distance. Fine he said, b-but kairi she didn't help us alvaro said ya i know bubs but she's carrying Mattia's son or daughter so ya we need to take her. Ok, alvaro said bubs help him with cynthia and I will protect y'all kairi said.

We meet up with the rest of the people and the rest of the group I saw as maiya kai's little sister went up to him and hugged him, I saw how worry kai was because her sister is the only family left he has.
Roshaun: Ok everyone we are leaving in hopes of a new shelter as you may know the zombies have reach the farm get whatever you can to protect the people of the farm or your family's god be with all of y'all. Ok everyone started to head out family's started to leave I saw as kairi and alvaro where holding on to each of maiya's hands I was can of jealous but it was alright I had to worry about my baby and my girlfriend right now out of nowhere the farm started to catch on fire I saw as people that where still inside started to scream and roshaun try to help them it was no use the building was filled with zombies and fire there goes our shelter.........

TBC

This what the farm look like
Imagine it a little bigger k.

This what the farm look like Imagine it a little bigger k

And this what it look like while on fire

Now the questions are Will Cynthia make it?And What about Mattia's baby ?Is kai using alvaro ?Or are they really in love ???And why does mattia get so jealous and get pity around alvaro? And where are they going?Teeeheee 🤭

Will Cynthia make it?
And What about Mattia's baby ?
Is kai using alvaro ?
Or are they really in love ???
And why does mattia get so jealous and get pity around alvaro?
And where are they going?
Teeeheee 🤭

K I hope you enjoy and I love for you guys to guess what will happen next k lol and sorry for any spelling errors oh and thx for 600+ reads k now byeee baddies ✨❤️🥺