The first day of the rest of our life (ch 1)

Hey this chapter might not be the best but if you could comment and vote on my chapter so people can find this book please ok bye love y'all ❤️

Gone Away
By H.E.R

(Play now)

Kairi POV-The day of the apocalypse
I woke up the next day my dad was gone it was only me,my mom,and sister I was scared bc I thought it was a joke but than I looked out the window I saw stranded cars and the city looked like a mess trash all over the place people screaming for help than I saw a zombie it look at me I just backed off the window I was shook i thought it was a joke my mom was packing up food and different survival stuff like flashlights,water, pistols,and knifes,or pots to cook soup on them or beans stuff like that while my sister pack her room up I went to my room my dad gift me a katana for my birthday and I hung it in my room wall but now was the perfect time to use it...

I pack my sleeping bag my mom said she wanted to go to the store to see if she can find more resources and she asked me to go with her but I told her that I will take care of the house and resources in the house she said ok and took my sister maiya my mom gave me a hug and handed me a pistol she left with my sister I just watch her get in her car and leave.

-2 hours later-

Still Kai POV

My mom and sister have not returned so i did what every normal person will do go to the store where they supposedly went to I pack most of the food and water into a backpack and some ammunition and my sleeping bag too I was set to go on this crazy adventure I made it to the store there was stranded cars everywhere and food drop by people I will assume and than I hear people talking it was a group of teens like me but this one boy in particular caught my eyes his hair was fluffy and black and his skin was a caramel color it fit him nicely this boy was will built strong and cute, and he was so handsome I heard someone get near me and than something hit me and i blackout......

TBC

Thank you for everyone who vote and comment on this chapter am really glad but If you didn't vote for it is fine but please I want this story to thrive ok bye love y'all ❤️ thx