Carter sat in the Stilinski living room, she had strategically placed a few candles on the coffee table.

A map of Beacon hills laid in front of her and taking a shaky breath she used a small knife to break open the skin on her palm. Letting the drops of blood slip on to the paper, she concentrated on what she needed from the map.

The flames on the candles grew as she continued with the spell.

Blood trailed through out the map, landing over a specific spot.

"Subway station?" Carter said to herself. Weird.

Scott, Stiles, Allison and Lydia were all at the ice skating rink together, she didn't want to ruin the one chance her brother had to possibly be on Lydia's radar. Even though, Carter certainly hated that she completely ignored him the majority of the time.

Carter knew that Scott told her to wait for him, but when did she ever listen to voice of reason.

Soon she arrived at the abandoned subway station. She knew she was in the right place when she felt that cold feeling again.

"Looking for something?"

Carter jumped but quickly masked her surprise, "More like looking for someone."

"Could that someone be an incredibly good looking werewolf?" Isaac said crossing his arms.

"Ah yeah, so Derek is here?" Carter played along. She didn't like this Isaac.

"Not what I meant-" he started to say but Carter cut him off coldly.

"Wow so the bite changed you Isaac. What happened to the shy guy I used to sit next to in class?" She asked.

He looked at her and for a second Carter could see the kind eyes she grew to enjoy looking into, but then a cold stare quickly replaced them. He smiled, a gorgeous yet mischievous smile that pulled her in. However, that's not what she was here for.

"Just made me a fugitive, and a little bit stronger, but I'm mostly the same guy." He claimed.

"Right, then what's with the cocky attitude and leather jackets? Seems more like Derek to me." She glanced him up and down.

"You should probably leave before Derek finds you here. Just stay out of our way." Isaac said not feeling like dealing with the interrogation or seeing someone get hurt. Carter could tell from his tone of voice he thought she was human. Interesting.

"I can handle myself Isaac, did Derek not mention me?" Carter asked genuinely curious as to what the alpha has actually told his betas.

Carter turned her hand in front of her, using her magic to throw Isaac up against the wall, lifting him into the air. His eyes widened as he found himself stuck.

"What the-"

Carter released her magic letting gravity do its job on the beta.

"Tell Derek I'm looking for him" Carter smiled in an aggravated way before walking away from him. But she sure as hell took her sweet time.

"Hey!" She heard Isaac shout.

Carter didn't bother turning around to face Isaac, "Not everything has changed Carter."

She continued walking.

...................

At school the next day, Scott and Stiles realized Boyd could be the next target for Derek's hunt for betas.

"I'm going to the rink to see if he's there." Scott said.

"Great I'm coming with you." Carter replied getting up from her seat.