Chapter 3

Carter woke up the next day greeted with a searing headache. Hoping a hot shower would help, she jumped in letting the water run down her face.

Twenty minutes later she did her hair and simple make up. Walking downstairs, Carter found Stiles fooling around on his phone.

"Ready for another day of hell, dear sister." He jokingly said.

Carter rolled her eyes, "Why do I have to start my day off with my sarcastic twin."

"Hey my sarcasm is one of my best qualities! Plus if you want a ride to school, you should be nicer!" He yelled out as he waved his keys through the door. Carter let out a laugh as she put her hand out, his keys flinging themselves into her hand.

"If you want a ride to school, you should be nicer." Carter mocked her brother, walking past him.

"Okay, Carter that's not fair, not all of us can do witchy woohoo! Give me my keys." Stiles said while walking towards her. She threw them back. She knew not to mess around with Stiles' jeep.

As they pulled up to the parking lot Carter felt a chill run through her body.

Stiles looked at her weird, sensing something was wrong.

"Hey you okay Carter?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm good just got a weird feeling." She only closed her eyes and as soon as Stiles put the car in park, the feeling had subsided.

...................

Carter walked into the cafeteria scoping the room. Her eyes immediately fell to see her brother, Stiles, placing crumpled up bills in front of Boyd.

She then sat next to Scott as Stiles joined the two right after. Stiles and Scott mentioned something about a rink but before Carter could ask them about it someone, no something, walked into the room causing a scene.

They all look up and saw a tall, blonde girl strutting through the room.

"What the holy hell is that." Lydia leans in next to me on the table.

"It's Erica." Scott says worriedly.

"Uh, Erica had a glow up." Carter said, "And by glow up I mean she must have had a pretty interesting talk with Derek."

Scott and Carter ran out the doors to catch up to her, only to see her stepping into Derek's car smirking at us.

"Is it possible to hate someone that you've never talked to." Carter said to no one in particular.

Scott looked like he was about to kill Derek. Carter knew they had to find Derek and get him to stop turning people.

Carter had an idea from an old book her mother gave to her, "Scott I can do a locator spell to see where they're hiding out. Maybe drive Derek up a wall."

He only nodded his head in response, "Alright but wait for me to go if you find them."

.............