My phone rang just as I was getting out of the bathroom a few hours later. You must be wondering why I was still here. Well thankfully my lecture today had been cancelled. I didn't know why and I didn't care but that was just an added advantage to me. I didn't need to take my wandering nerves to class. I wouldn't actually learn anything being too nervous. Oh yeah back to my ringing phone. I picked it up but I didn't know who was calling,it was a new number.

"Miss. Daring." Gabriel's husky voice came through my phones speaker and I swear I stopped breathing for a few seconds.

His voice. I had heard it so many times but I would never get over how it always affected me each time. He was given that voice just to torture me.

"Yoh Nia. You still there?" He asked again shaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah am here. What's up?"

"Where you at?"

"My place. My class was cancelled today." I informed him.

"Okay good. Ill be there in half an hour." He informed me and before I could ask where we were going he hang up.

Aaarrrgghhh! Damn you Gabriel. I had already packed all I would need in a small suitcase so all that was left was to decide on an outfit. A weekend getaway meant a road trip whether short or long so something comfortable. I decided on a pair of tight leggings, a yellow cropped hoodie that showed some underboob if I lifted or moved my hands and a pair of matching yellow sneakers. This would have to do. It was kind of daring dressing like that but it was my nickname and I wasn't going to pretend to be someone am not to please a guy. I had done my hair in some lovely curls and I was obsessed with them.

Just as I was putting a few essentials in a small sling bag there was a ping on my phone indicating a new message. I unlocked my phone and saw that it was Gabriel telling me he was waiting outside. Good thing because I was already done and if I stayed here alone any longer I would start over thinking. And Nia over thinking was never good. I put my phone and some cash in my small bag and grabbed the handle of my suitcase before rolling it outside. I closed my door behind me and my keys joined my phone in the bag.

Thankfully I didn't pack much or it would have been hell carrying that heavy suitcase down four flights of stairs. When I finally got outside I found Nancy handing something over to Gabriel who put it in the backseat of a very luxurious looking cream land rover. Gabriel looked yummy dressed in a black sweatpants, a white sweatshirt and a green jacket. He had a pair of Vans on.

I saw him looking at me eyeing me up and down, his gaze lingering on my exposed stomach and part of my boobs longer than normal and I smiled to myself. I knew he was affected just as much as I was. Or at least enough to ogle at my boobs.

"Enjoy your trip." Nancy said walking back inside leaving us alone.

"I said pack a few outfits not you're whole wardrobe." Gabriel teased pointing at my suitcase.

"Well you should have been more specific. And this is the least I could pack considering how vague you were." I retorted.

"Okay Miss. Daring. Let's get going." He said picking up my suitcase and placing it in the trunk of the car.

I opened the passengers side and made myself comfortable after putting on my seatbelt of course. Safety first, always. Gabriel sat next to me on the drivers side and after making sure everything was okay and putting on his seat belt he drove off.

"So where are we going? And don't give me that bullshit talk about knowing when we get there. I want to know now." I demanded.

Gabriel chuckled as he spared me a glance.